We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together (Chapter 5)

A/N: I AM BACK! I went on a break from Wattpad for a while and I forgot to update. I'll try and make sure this chapters a good one.

Sorry x

Notoneofthosegirls x

"LUKE!" I YELL when I reach the hotel. He looks at me with puppy dog eyes.

"Stop yelling," he moans. "Someone is suffering from a hangover here!"

"That same somebody else is kissing other girls instead of their own girlfriend!"

"WHAT?" Mikey and Calum yell in unison. I chuck the camera at them.

"She is pretty fit," Mikey laughs before I sigh.

"That's not the point! What about Daisy? You've already cheated on her a few times".

"Shh She's coming!"

Daisy knocks on the door. Calum gets up to answer the door. She comes in and sits next to Luke.

"Hey babe," she says, taking the camera from him. "Nice Camera you got."

"Erm... I... Erm... Don't look at the camera!" Luke tells her, but I think it's too late. She looks at him with disgust.

"YOU STUPID IDIOT!" She screams at him, chucking the camera at him. "I LOVED YOU AND ALL YOU DO IS CHEAT ON ME!"

"Babe I'm sorry-" he starts but she cuts him off.

"YOU'RE SORRY? SORRY? SORRY DOESN'T CUT IT! THIS IS LIKE THE 5TH TIME YOU CHEATED ON ME!"

"5th? That's a bit rich coming from the girl who cheated on her boyfriend with her 4 ex boyfriends!" Luke throws back in her face.

Can you smell that? It smells a lot like BEEF!

Anyway, while Luke and Daisy are arguing, Mikey starts laughing.

"DO YOU THINK THIS IS FUNNY?" She yells at him. Mikey just laughs in her face.

"Sort of, cuz this is like the 20th time between you guys. I don't mean to be like a counsellor but you guys need to take a break to figure out how much you miss eachother or how much you don't need eachother."

"FORGET THE BREAK! WE ARE DONE LUKE. D-O-N-E! CAN YOU PROCESS THAT THROUGH YOUR DUMB BRAIN?" She storms out of the hotel room.

"WE- ARE NEVER EVER EVER GETTING BACK TOGETHER!" He screams after her, Taylor Swift style.

"Shut up," I tell him, picking up my phone. It's our manager, telling us to get to the studio, I should say with a 'Immedently' added on.

"Well. The only ones who are well enough to explain to our manager why we were bladdered last night are me and Mikey. So come on," I tell them, pushing him of the sofa. He gets up before grabbing his phone and following me outside.

As soon as we step outside, we are bombared with directioners.

"OH MY GOD IT'S ASHTON AND MIKEY!"

"WHEN ARE 1D COMING OUT!

"I LOVE YOU!

It's all the same after a while. I started to run away from the fans, leaving Michael drown in the sea of lunatics. I don't mind the 5SOS Family but some directioners are crazy. Like straight jacket crazy. This one time, this girl dad was a truck driver and he basically nearly killed us all by driving his truck out in front of us. He got out and said "You might just happen to know where One Direction are? Just that my daughters a massive fan."

Anyway, I reached the studio where our manager works. As I reach the lift, I notice Natalie, his PA, tap me.

"His not very happy with you. This is the 5th day straight that you haven't been in. It's not all partying that you have to do while being an artist. What about your new album that your working on? At least tell me you've thought of a name for it?"

"We've got ages to think of a name."

She just sighs, walking out of the lift. I follow her.

Before I get to reach the office, I notice my manager. He grabs me and pulls me into a corner.

"Where have you been?" He snaps at me. "Tell me at least wrote a new song? Right?"

"We have," I blurt out accidentally. "It's called 'Heartbreak Girl'.