Your Love, Your Love, Your Love Is My Drug (Chapter twelve)

A few days has passed since we went to see our manager. Niall's still in an bad mood with me (I don't know why) and I haven't really been out the house much. I smell like a hobo and we've only ordered pizzas in.

Michael's sleeping upside down on the other sofa, Calum's in another room and Luke is face planted on the floor he's murmuring something into the floor. Sweet...

Anyway, I turn on the TV. It's set on some weird Asian cooking channel. After setting the TV onto some normal channel, I notice that were on.

And then I see the title.

'Luke hemmings on drugs'

I kick Luke hard, as he jerks awake.

"What the hell, Ashton," He says, looking at me.

"Do you do drugs?" I ask him.

"Yeah Ashton. I'm on crystal meth," he throws back sarcastically. he turns around, looking on the TV.

"You know I was being sarcastic, right? I'm not really on crystal meth... or coccaine, or heroine," he says, reading the list of drugs he's supposed to have took.

Before I speak, his phone rings. It's our manager, I presume as I hear a lot of shouting and screaming on the phone.

Calum and Michael are now awake and in the same room. To add salt to the wound, they seemed to have found out about my life as a lyrics burgular. They seemed to have added loads of untrue facts about us but one comes up at the end.

"But maybe it is the way he copes with the sudden news of cancer of calum's mom?"

And then the show ends.

We all sit there, mouths open. A few adverts pass before anyone says anything.

"We need to go and beat their asses, right?" Michael says, clicking his knuckles .

"Verbally, Mikey, verbally."

I stand up.

"So our band consists of a junkie and 2 man whores. You need a new band Mikey. You should ask to join All Time Low or something," I joke, picking up Luke phone. I dial the number for the news studio (because our manager always told us to keep these numbers in our phones.)

"Hello, Channel 4 studio, how may we help?" comes a snooty voice at the end of the phone.

"Yeah, I'm here to complain about your insensitivity about the 5 Seconds of Summer story."

"And you may be?"

"Irwin, Ashton Irwin from the band."

"Well, okay, Mr. Irwin. I can assure you that this isn't the 1st time you've complained about a report on you and your band. We have a full right to report anything we might suspect and have a right to freedom of speech."

"And I'm sure 'Mr. Hemmings' has a right to sue you for slander. And 'Mr. Hood' has a right to privacy."

"I don't know what you want me to do, Mr. Irwin. We can't turn back time."

"Oh yeah. That would be a perfect case for a murder trial. 'I don't know what you want me to do, your honour, I can't turn back time.' Well let me tell you something, you will be hearing from my lawyer in the next few days!"

I cut the phone off.

The rest of the guys just look at me.

"What does slander mean?" Michael asks.

"And get you, 'Mr. Irwin'," Luke adds, punching me slightly.

"Do they really expect to get away it?" i say.

Calum's just on his phone, tweeting.

"The fam has given us a lot support, you know. About my mom."

"It wasn't some crappy TV stations place to say it though."

I chuck Luke's phone at him as a block number comes up.

"Hello, Mr. Hemmings, we would like to speak to you about an allegation that has been against you."

He just cuts the phone off.

"This isn't the end of things, is it?"