Stay With Me (Chapter Fifteen)

I'm panicking. Taz is going to be here any minute and the house is still a mess. Michael and Calum have moved a few thing around but the place is still a tip. I try to clean up after the shower but I'm always too late. There's the dreaded knock at the door. Michael opens the door, letting Taz in.

"Err...Hi?" I try. She walks up to me, embracing me in a long, warming kiss. I feel sparks fly between our lips. It feels like a nice electric shock that I want to last forever.

She pulls away.

"I've been missing you so bad, but you didn't seem to care, Ashton."

"I've missed you too."

We hear the 'awws' from the guys.

"I think we better leave them too it," Luke says as the guys leave the.

*

We end up cuddling on the sofa, drinking hot chocolate. She in my arms as we have a movie marathon.

"I love you Ash," she mutters "I love how we are."

"I love you too."

"Ash. I wanted to clear the air before I go back home."

"Home?" I ask. "Where's that?"

"The other side of the planet."

"The UK? Why didn't you tell me?"

"I did," she tells me. "I'm gonna miss you."

"When you going?" I ask.

"In a few days."

"WHAT? A FEW DAYS?" I yell. "YOU CAN'T GO!"

"I have to, Ash."

"I...but... I'm gonna call you everyday. And we have to Skype. And write to each other. And the guys'll miss you too."

"I'll try and visit soon. And when you go to the UK you have to visit me."

"YOU'RE LEAVING US?" I hear a scream. Michael and Calum are standing in the door way. They genuinely look upset.

"YOU CAN'T JUST THROW ME AWAY!" Michael yells. "Well not me away but Ashton?! You should get a house here. Or we could keep you and your family here!"

"You live in a hotel with 5 other guys. No offence but I think it's cramped enough in here."

"We can buy you a house?" Calum offers. She smiles at the thought but still says no.

"I've got to go home."

"I'm gonna get you arrested for drugs dealing with Luke. So you have to stay here!" says Michael, playing with his hair in his girlish fashion.

"They'll just send me to the UK to serve my sentence. And I'll have a 10 year ban on me from flying anywhere outside the EU. And that's just gonna make things worst. And you'll guys will lose your lead singer."

"Do they have TVs in jail?" Luke asks, coming in through the door.

"Yeah. Somebody stabbed someone with a TV once," I try to say. I'm not even joking but everyone seems to laugh. I can tell myself that my voice seems down, heavier than usual. I can't loose Taz. I can't live without her. I've been missing her so bad and I broke my own heart to be with her. SHE CAN'T DO THIS TOO ME!

We try everything to convince Taz to stay. We try to tempt her with the nice food, beaches and people we have but she can't change her mind. I hate planes. They fly the people I love to the side of the world.

*

After Taz is gone I know what I'm going to write. Taz is going to be my inspiration for this song. Not like I'd do for 5SOS. This song is going to be about home, about family, about keeping the ones you love close to you before they're gone.