CHAPTER T W E N T Y : The Rebel is Back

Start from the beginning

"Well. Captain Obvious what the Underworld are we waiting for!?" He gritted his teeth. His Dark Brown eyes having a glimmer of excitement. He's been waiting for a beating.. For a long time now.

Especially to Belious.

"COLE! NO!" Zane screamed. It was too late.

Cole ran to help Kai and give Belious a beating. But he could see he's been taking care of it his way.

Kai was on a rampage. And Cole doesn't wanna mess with that Kai. Two years ago when he did.. He got sent diectly to the hospital for breaking one of his ribs.

Brutal? You could say that.. But no.. It was an unexpected incident after Nya's death. The fire head was having his problems.

And from eavesdropping to Kai's wall.. The injury is what he earned for that.

The flames nearly turned the temple on fire. But luckily there was Zane whom always alert and ready.

"Ughhh! I was too Hype for a beating!" Cole moaned as his Magma hands where gone back to normal ones.

But then.. At the corner of his eye.. He saw him.

Lukhael guy.

Carrying little Diana away from Battle. Fleeing for Safety.
Anytime soon.. This Ninjago mall will fall.

"Well.. I got my eyes on you Lukhael.. You're not going anywhere Mister." His Magma hands turned back.

Jay from a far stood watching completely spaced out.

But snapped when some of these Masked people came out of portals.

"What the!?" Jay was astonished. Until they started fighting them.

They've gotten stronger.

"Rebels." Zane tried to block an attack as they used Kunai's.

His titanium face is slightly damaged.

Then.. Lloyd and Jay where stuck in the middle of many rebels.

Lloyd saw Lukhael. He flinched and was off guard. Luckily Jay shocked a Rebel off his back.

"Dude! No time for staring!" Jay frowned inside his mask. And took it off.

Lukhael turned his head slightly as he carried Diana.

His expressionless face like Zane. Lloyd has suddenly had the urge to punch this guy's face for no Reason!

Get away from him Lloyd he's trouble.

Hale spoke. Telephatically..

Until Jay's mouth started to be such a blabber.

"Why Hale!?" He shouted. And then.. Suddenly..

Lukhael's face changed. His mouth slightly opened and his eyes slightly widen a little.

The rebels stopped all of a sudden.

It was like time was paused.