"Oh yeah like you don't get boys to turn heads with your pretty face", he said squishing my face together.

"I don't, I'm not like you", I laughed.

"You're not not like me , you're sexy", he said placing a kiss on my neck.

"Shut up", I said pushing him away lightly.

I threw the shirt at him and he put it on.

"So we have 3 hours until the party starts so what do you wanna do besides look at this face for the rest of the day?", he smirked.

"Don't flatter yourself. I wanna sleep", I said sitting down on one of his bean bag chairs.

"Didn't you just wake up?", he asked laughing.

I ignored his question and pretended that I was asleep. He knew I wasn't asleep so he came close to me only to tickle me.

" oh my god stop", I laughed as I got up from the seat.

"Cmon let's do something", he whined as he moved his body closer to mine.

"Like what?", I asked as he pulled my body closer.

"Like-", he stopped and placed his lips on mine.

"That's not fun", I pouted pulling his hand towards the door.

"How is kissing me not fun?", he asked.

"Believe me it's fun but I get action everyday", I shrugged.

"Lets go", he said pulling me out of the room this time.

"Where are we going?", I asked as we made our way out to his car.

"Places", was all he said.

After driving for five minutes, I looked out the window and we were on a cliff.

"Lets go", he motioned to me as he got out of the car.

I followed him out of the car and when I got out, I could see the view of the town.

"Wow, it's so pretty up here", I said fascinated by the view.

"Yeah it really is. I discovered this place when I was 10. My dad used to take me up here", he frowned.

"Wow", I said unsure of what to say.

"Yeah it's amazing. I was told to bring someone I love up here and I guess that would be you".

"Thanks for taking me up here. You're a really great guy and you are nothing like your dad."

"Thanks. I don't wanna do to you what my dad did to my mother. I'm really happy I have someone like you around".

"Me too", I said wrapping my arms around his waist.

"We better get going, Jack just texted me. He's on his way with Vanessa".

I nodded and we headed back to the car.

********************************************
"Cameron you throw the wildest parties", Kristen said sipping on her beer.

"Well I am a party animal", Cameron shrugged.

Cameron and I had both decided to stay sober for the sake of one another. It was a good decision based on how horny girls were acting.

"Dude remember your first party in 8th grade", Nate asked.

"Yeah that was the first and only time my mom caught me. I got grounded for a month but it was so worth it".

"So you were a bad boy?", I asked.

"Bad boy?, more like mama's boy", Matt laughed.

"I am not a mama's boy".

"Yeah says the guy who bought his mom a t shirt with a picture you two together at Disneyland", Nate laughed.

"That was for Mother's Day", he crossed his arms.

"That's cute", I smiled.

"See a cutie agrees that it was cute so ha", he bragged.

"Can't argue with a cutie", I shrugged.

"Heyyyyyyy Cammmmm", a random girl slurred walking up to us.

"Who's that?", I whispered.

"A fangirl. Hey Zoey", he responded back.

"So are you done with that slut yet?", she asked.

"She's not a slut girlie, she's my girlfriend", he responded knowing that she was drunk.

"Oh my mistakeeeee", she laughed walking away.

Jack, Matt, Nate and Cameron laughed as she walked away.

"Woah she clearly had too much to drink", Jack laughed.

"Obviously", Kristen said.

"Sorry about her.", Cameron said apologetically .

"It's not your fault", I brushed it off.

As the night went on, it was the same thing over and over. Some girl would try to get with Cameron and he's have to explain what I was to him. After awhile it got annoying and I just went up to his room.

I changed into one of his shirts and climbed into his bed so I could sleep. Maybe coming home wasn't such a good idea.