• ✿ Author's Note ✿ •

Thank you for reading this! It's been an adventure when I read your comments (especially the reaction, it brightens my day) and honestly, I adore you guys.

No, really. I adore you all. I'm serious.

I fricking fracking cracking love you guys.

My english may not be perfect, as in the Queen's English- I'm getting sidetracked. Anyways, if you beautiful readers own a PS4, would you be a dear and add me as friend?

We can do shenanigans in Destiny. Added bonus that I just preordered Destiny 2 and this book. Heh, this book might have a sequel.

Oh yeah! I have created another book and its about Shiro-4.

Bad news is that I don't exactly have the total Destiny collection. I need to get the Taken King and Rise of Iron DLC.

While the Good News is that I downloaded the Destiny 2 Beta and I'm having a fantastic time in it.

Before I go, here, take this with you.

*Readers obtained their own Cayde-6*

Take good care of your Cayde. Treat him well and give him lots of love. He needs it. Like, a lot.

Guess this is goodbye? Maybe? I don't know?

: PSN ID :
krashingkaiser

almost forgot my psn id...

UPDATED ON 12 September :
I have Destiny 2 and boy, I have-

my own Cayde! So, kinda hurry up and add me as friend in PS4

my own Cayde! So, kinda hurry up and add me as friend in PS4. Really need some friends and if you have a clan, invite me 'cause I wanna join the Clan.

We definitely need to do some shenanigans in the EDZ.

FOR THE LOOT! FOR THE PUPPIES! FOR CAYDE!

UPDATED ON 8 October :

I have tumblr and its all about Cayde : https://cayde-6-imagines.tumblr.com (here ya go)

And once more, I obtained another Cayde

 And have a discord server that serves to protect our Ghost

Its called : Ghost Protection Squad // GPS for short.
Here's the link : https://discord.gg/hhph8cs

I finished the campaign and unlocked all the subclasses of my Hunter, Warlock and Titan.

Plus, the Iron Banner and the Overwatch Halloween Event happens on the same day. 10th October and I want all the loot from those two events.