(Hector): GODDAMMIT! (he runs over and calls bardock on his scooter) 

With bardock

(Bardock): Hm? (he takes the call) yes?

(Hector): bardock i have good news and bad news.

(Bardock): Go with good first.

(Hector): Well y/n is now recovered.

(Bardock): Really!? that's great news but what about the bad news.

(Hector): Well it is noting much but...........Y/N IS HEADED RIGHT FOR TO TRY AND STOP THE FIGHT!

(Bardock): WHAT!

While this is happening sonia is waking over to tanya and picks her up by the throat.

(Sonia): Now then dear tanya it is time this fight comes to a close.

(Tanya): agh!

(Kali and terra): MOTHER!

(Bardock): TANYA!

Suddenly you fly over bardock and charge at sonia punching her in the side of the her face making her drop tanya and sending her away abit.

(Tora): Y/N!

(Y/n): (you catch tanya and hold her bridal style) got you.

(Tanya):.........y/n.........

(Y/n): Hey (you smile)

(Sasha): Who is that!

(Elite saiyan): That is the saiyan brat whose parents were killed but how did he knock sonia away.

(Y/n): Bardock get over here now!

(Bardock): Right!

He floats over to you.

(Y/n): Take tanya to the healing pod now she really needs it.

(Bardock): Alright (you hand him tanya and he holds her bridal style)

(Sonia): RAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!

(Y/n): ?

(Bardock): Oh great.

Sonia with rage in her eyes stares right at you.

(Sonia): YOU BRAT HOW DARE YOU INTERRUPT OUR FIGHT!

(Y/n): Oh shut it sonia you won anyway now go and get yourself healed before you die from your wounds.

(Sonia): NOT BEFORE I KILL YOU FIRST! 

(Y/n): Go bardock i will handle her.

(Bardock): You sure?

(Y/n): Yeah she is weakened to a point were i can handle her so go.

(Bardock): Alright.

Bardock start to fly away with tanya.

(Y/n): Now then (you power up sending out a large white aura shaking the area around you and surprises alot of the saiyans) 

(Sasha): No way!

(Terra): Whoa

(Tora): Where did he get this kind of power so quickly.

(Sonia): I should of killed this brat when i had the chance!

(Y/n): Sonia

(Sonia): ?

(Y/n): I'm sorry i would rather fight you when your 100% so (you vanish appearing infront of her)

(Sonia): WHA!

You punch sonia right in the stomach making her eyes go white and she falls over knocked out.

(The crowd of saiyans):..............EEEEEEEEEEHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!

(Shugesh): HOLY SHIT!

(Y/n): Now then to get you to the healing pod.

(The crowd of saiyans): ARE YOU FUCKING CRAZY!!!

(Y/n): What?

(Shugesh): Kid you do realize what will happen when she recovers right?

(Y/n): Well yeah she will probably come after me.

(Shugesh): Well it is your death wish.

(Terra): But y/n did you not see what she did to mother why spare her.

(Y/n): Trust me Terra i hurt her more than tanya ever did.

(Terra): What do you mean.

(Y/n): I am someone who not only interrupted her fight but i am also a low class warrior, she is an elite and i knocked her out in one shot (turns to kali and terra) i have done enough for now (you lift the large sonia over your back) Now then to get her to a pod

You fly off 

(Tora): I can't tell if that kid is brave or a idiot.

(Shugesh): I think both.

(Kali): Sis let's go follow bardock (she files away)

(Terra): Wait up. (she files after her)

A hour has past with you and bardock putting in sonia and tanya into a healing pod (although sonia had to get her own one because dear god the woman is tall) but while bardock left to return tanya's daughters back to their home safely you stayed behind to watch over the 2 woman.

(Y/n): The power i had before was noting compared to this (you look at your hands) i feel amazing.

While you were talking to yourself sasha was going to the hospital room you were in.

(Sasha): It is time i payed this boy a visit he really does interest me (she licks her lips)

(A/n): Chapter 5 is now done i hope you liked it and now the RWBY story is next so i hope you look forward for that.