Papa Don't Preach.

Allie's P.O.V

It's just about time for the boys to go on stage. Kennedy's mum and dad are in the audience, front row. I can see them from my current spot at the side of the stage. They look about ready to kill everyone. I just hope what I have planned works, so that they leave her and Mikey alone.

Lou just finished getting Kennedy and I dressed for tonight. No dresses, and heels or extremely fancy hair tonight though. We look like ourselves. 

I was dressed in a pair of ripped skinny jeans. I had a simple grey button up tank top, and a pair of bright pink VANS on. My hair was curled slightly, and my make-up was a dark smokey eye.

Kennedy was wearing a Paramore t-shirt, along with a pair of cut-off jean shorts. She had a pair of minty-blue Converse on. He hair was curled as well, and she also had a smokey eye tonight.

I was standing here watchong her parents every move. I didn't want to let them out of my sight.I was terrified that they would just walk back here and take Kennedy away from us. I didn't like the feeling in my stomach when I saw them. They are the Aunt and Uncle I remember. It's awful knowing how much they want Kennedy away fromme, and they called me a whore. How delightful.

I'm not a whore. I have only kissed Ashton and Luke. I only had sex with Luke. I don't see how that makes me a whore. I may only be sixteen, but I was ready to lose my virginity to him. 

They are just looking for someone to blame, when no one needs to be blamed.

"You ready babe?" I heard Luke say from behind me. Without taking my attention away from Shannon and Derek, I nodded my head.

"Babe, they can't come back here. I promise. We told Paul about what they said and he made ure all entrances had double security for us." Luke said. I smiled and turned to look at him.

"You truly are the best." I said. I got on my tiptoes so I could give him a kiss, since he is like almost six feet tall, and I am only five foot and three inches. I saw Ashton and Niall walking over to me and Ashton looked really mad. I didn't knowwhy, but I knew I was about to find out.

Niall handed me their phones. They had Dm'spulled up. Ash had one from Derek.

@DerekBrinley: Lets get this show on the road, so that I can get my daughter back. Your stupid friend ruined her life.Let this michael kid know he will never meet his son or daughter, because I will not allow Kennedy to keep it.

And Niall had one from Shannon.

@ShannonBrinley: How do you think TMZ would feel if we told them that Niall Horan from One Direction slept with our daughter while she was dating Michael? How would they react if we said the baby is yours not his? Good Luck tonight Niall. ;)

What the actual fuck.

"They can't be doing this! This is so fucking unfair!" I yelled. Luckily the audience wasloud enough that I couldn't be heard by anybody out there.

I saw Mikey and Calum coming over putting their ear peices in, they were getting ready. But kennedy and I are going out there first to make an announcement. Her parents want to play dirty? Well I can play dirty.

Kennedy was running over to me, she had put her ear peices in. And she had Mikey's acoustic and a microphone in her hand. I had to carry the stand out for her. I also had my microphone that the boys had made for me before. Kennedy's looks similar, except hers has red sparkles on it, while mine are silver.

"You ready girls?" Paul asked us. We both nodded.

"Alright you can head out now." He said. We smiled at him and hugged each of the boys. I kissed them all on the cheek and pecked Luke's lips. Kennedy did the same, but kissed Mikey's lips.