Fighting with Fans.

Allie's P.O.V

"I can't believe you guys posted a Keek of that! That's embarassing!" I shouted as I beat Luke and Ashton with a pillow. They just laughed at my reaction. But I didn't think it was funny. They put a Keek of Cal, Mikey, Kennedy and I dancing and singing along to and ABBA song from the movie Mamma Mia like a bunch of wacko's.

They don't understand the amount of hate being sent to me and Kennedy because of it. It was almost unbarable to see some of the stuff their so called 'fans' have sent to me when just a few days ago they supported our relationships. So what changed?

Who know's, but Kenney and I have gotten so mnay tweets and DM's from people that are just, I have no other word to describe it, other then disgusting.

I was scrolling through my twitter feed when I saw the video, after I watched it, I didn't think much of it until I saw all the replies that were coming because of it. I didn't pay much attention to them until I saw one. One that ripped my heart out.

@Janelle_Hemmings: Luke and I were happy until you came around. @AlissandraRae You fake bitch. You ruined everything. You should just go slit your wrists again. Better off dead then you are alive. :)

It was of course from none other then Janelle. The same Janelle that tried to take Luke from me, just yesterday. And her's wasn't even the worst one, threat wise, but becasue it was coming from her, it immedeatly made it into the top three.

Luke doesn't know though.

"Sorry babe, but it was funny." Luke said. I rolled my eyes and dropped the pillow. I walked out of the rook and went to get dressed. I dressed casual, but not like a bum. I wore an oversized of the shoulder grey jumper with the ying-yang symbol on it.  A pair of black leggings and purple UGG boots. I left my hair do whatever it does naturally and put a black beanie on my head.

I didn't do much make up, just the usual light eyeliner and mascara. I decided to change my lip ring and put a stud back in because it's hard to eat or drink anything with this damn hoop in.

I made sure I grabbed my money just incase.

Once I was done i walked of the bus without saying another word to anyone.

I'm not quite sure what I am gonna do, but I always wanted to get my nose pierced, so I'll do that I guess? yeah.

I walked to the downtown area and found a tattoo/body piercing shop. I walked in and started talking to the girl at the desk.

"What can I do for ya?" She asked me. She looked pretty bad ass. She had tattoo's all up her arms and she had snake bite lip piercings and a tounge ring.

"How old do you have to be to get a nose piercing?" I asked. SHe smiled.

"You just have to be sixteen years old without a parent signature." SHe said. I nodded.

"Well I would like one." I said and I showed her my school ID which said the year I was born along with my whole birthday so she knew I was sixteen already. She nodded and signalled me to follow her. I picked out a hoop that I wanted her to pierce it with.

Once that was done I payed and said goodbye to her. She was really cool to talk to. She told me she loved Luke's band even though she was twenty-one. So we talked about that while I was there.

I went to Macca's and got some nuggets anda drink. After I ate I walked back to the bus before anyone missed me to much.

Once I got to the bus I saw a group of girls running towards me.

"Oh look, she got a new piercing in her face. " One of them said. I looked at her because the tone she used, was not very nice.

"Yeah I did. Problem?" I asked getting just as cocky back to her. I know there is paps around but i really don't care. I was already in a bad mood and she just made it worse.