Why Don't You Love me?

Allie's P.O.V

It's been a week since my fight with Mikey. Everything had gone back to normal and it was great. Until today.

I noticed Luke writing something down, and I couldn't help but think it was a song. So I walked up behind him and looked over his shoulder to see what it was. I was wrong.

He was writing a letter to the managers of One Direction and Simon Cowell.

About me....

He didn't have it finished, but this is what he had so far.

Dear Modest & Mr Cowell,

I don't know if any of you have heard of my girlfriend Alissandra. If you have, you know that she sings and play guitar. I think she has a pretty good talent and I was wondering if you guys could look into her for me. She preformed whilst we were in London. The fans seemed to love it, and it has been posted on YouTube multipule times.

That was all he had so far.

Was he trying to get me a record deal?

Not gonna lie. That would be amazing,but I don't think it'll ever happen. The boys always tell me I am amazing at what I do. They're lying to me.

I can't sing.

I can't write songs.

I can play guitar and bass. And the drums sort of. But that isn't really gonna get me anywhere, you know?

I was still standing behind him when I noticed his phone light up. A picture of a really pretty girl popped up on screen. He had a text message from someone call Janelle.

Who's Janelle?

I read the text as he did and it pissed me off.

From Janelle: Hi Lukey. I know it's been a while but, I was wondering if I could have a second chance with you. I would have asked earlier, but you seemed pretty cozy with Allie. And she scared me to be completely honest. Wanna try again? xx

What the actual fuck?

I didn't stay to wait for Luke to reply. I didn't want to know what his response would be. I walked off of the bus and into the arena. We are in Ireland now. Once we stop a few places here, we are flying over to America. We'll have three weeks off over there before the tour starts back up again.

When I got in the arena I went into the dressing room, and locked myself in the bathroom that was in there. I made sure I had my backpack with me. I always have a notepad and a pencil or two in there.