Double Date

Allie's P.O.V

Today is our last day in London before the tour moves to the next city. So, Luke and Mikey decided that they were going to take me and Kennedy to dinner. They told us to dress fancy and be ready for four o'clock. We have to go early so we are done by seven so the gus can get on stage by seven thirty.

Kennedy and I are currently trying to figure out what dresses we should both wear. We want to look somewhat similar, but not exactly the same. We know what shoe's we are wearing, and make-up and hair isn't a problem since we had Lou do that for us already.

Bot of us have curly hair, Kennedy's is curly with a waterfall braid going across the back of her head. Mine is just all curly and left down. Our make-up looks exactly thye same. We have dark liner around our eyes and some mascara. That's it.

After about thirty minutes, I picked out my dress. It was strapless, and the top was tight, but it flares out at my waist. it's balck with sequins on the top, and the bottom is a really pale pink. I am wearing light pink high heels with it.

Kennedy picked a dress with the same idea. It was black on top and pink on the bottom. The pink on her's is a little brighter then it is on mine. And her's has a white belt going around the waist. She is wearing white heels with hers.

In my opinion, she looks way better then I do.

Now that we are ready, we walk off of the bus and wait for the boys to come out. They had Lou get them ready in their dressing room.

We talked to a few fans and told them what the boys were up to, and they thought it was cute that they wanted to take us out while we were in my home town.

"Wow...." I heard someone saw from behind me. I turned back towards the arena and Mikey and Luke were standing in the door way. They were both wearing whit button ups and black skinny jeans. Luke even had a little bowtie.

I smiled at Luke and he walked towards me. He pulled a little box out of his pocket and handed it to me.

I opened it and saw a necklace. It had a little 'L' on it that had diamonds in the center of the letter.

"Luke. You didn't have to." I said even though I had a smile present on my face.

"I didn't have to, but I wanted to. Give it here, I'll put it on you." Luke said and I did as I was told. He took the necklace out of the box and reached it around my neck and clasped it on. Fans were taking pictures of the cute moment.

"Is it alright to post this on twitter?" One girl asked. She looked about twelve, but she was so sweet. I had talked ot her earlier.

"Yes it's fine. Thanks for asking before you did." Luke responded and he gave her a quick hug. The smile never left her face.

"Could I get a picture of you two kissing to post? I think it would be really cute." The same girl asked. Luke nodded and leaned in and kissed me. We made sure to keep things PG, there is still young girls here.