Twitcams

Allie's P.O.V

"Hey guys..." All the boys said in sync. I haven't done one of these with the boys yet. I usually watch from across the room,or frommy phone whereever I am at. I'm not usually on the screen. Unless you count the time I took juice to Luke, I was on screen for like three seconds.

"So, we usually give you a lot more notice before we do a twitcam, but we have some news we want to tell you." Ashton said. Next thing we knew, Niall came walking in the room in a monkey onsie, that I assume belongs to Calum. Calum loves monkeys.

"But before we get to the news, we have to capture a wild mikey." Mikey said. I giggled at how no matter what the situation, these idiots always find a way to make it less serious then it really is. That's why I love them all so much!

"You'll never catch me demons!" Niall yelled in a weird voice. Luke and Mikey got up and chased him around. When they got infront of me I put my foot out and Niall tripped. Luke and Mikey climbed on him and actually tied his hands together with a bow tie. They brought Niall over to the couch and unzipped his face.

"Hey 5SOS fans." Niall said and he laughed after that.

"Anyway,lets get backto the serious stuff no guys." Mikey said sitting next to Kennedy and taking her hand in his.

"Yes. Alright, so we know how supportive you guys are of us. And you tell us how much we mean to you, and we want to ask for all the support in the world fromyou guys right now,because it woul dmean the world to these two." Luke said. He did the same as Mikey did. He kissed my cheek and I smiled.

"Honestly, we are all still in shock from hearing this, and Niall hasn't yet. We haven't told him so this is the first time Nialler is hearing about this too. Then if the other lads aren't watching, we have to tell them. ANd all our parents are gonna find out if they are watching." Ashton said.

"Trust me. I am nervous about the news too guys." Niall said. We all started laughing about it.

"We hope you react well, and understand that no matter what we are going to stick by eachother." I said. Kennedy smiled at me and I smiled back. Mikey kissed her cheek and Luke kissed mine.

"So it's my news to tell. So here we go..." Kennedy said. Mikey shook his head at her. She raised an eyebrow at him and he smiled and mouthed the words. "No let me." Kennedy nodded signalling him to continue.

"So..I understand we are going to get a lot of shit for this on twitter. And from all the TMZ pas and stuff. But I am happy with this. So I hope there will at least be a few true fans out there who will support us." Mikey said. He paused for a little bit top see some tweets coming in about how they will be supportive no matter what. I smiled at those few fanbs. I follwed a few of them to, but if one hate tweet is sent to Kennedy I am going to flip the fuck out because they lied to us then.

"Well, uh...surprise guys. Kennedy and I are having a baby." Mikey said. I looked at Niall's reaction. He looked happy, but upset at the same time. Is that even possible? I guess so, because that is what Niall looks like.

"We really hope you're all nice to our lovely Kennedy. I don't want to see death threats all over twitter. I fill unfollow and block anyone who does, and I will make sure you don't ever get into our concerts or meet and greets again." Niall said. He smiled at kennedy and he gave her a hug. I heard him whisper in her ear.

"I'll always be here for you if you need me." My heart fluttered when he said that to her. I looked at her and saw how close to tears she was. It must mean a lot that we have all stuck by her. She is used to people just giving up on her. Just look at her parents. They got in a little arguement and she moved to Australia because they gave up on her.