fallingforyou

Versace on the floor -Bruno Mars

~Sex ahead~

The room was dim the only light that shined through the room was the light through the curtains. Their naked boys pressed together in heat, under the thick duvet. His hands steadily running up her sides before settling on her hips. Her hands cuffing his face while their lips molded together, her hips softly grinding against his manhood. She hummed softly a smile breaking over face while his hands squeezed her ass, he cuffed it gently.

Barry was still shy, afraid of doing the wrong thing . He didn't want her to leave, he enjoyed the serenity of the empty house. Just their bodies entangled under the seats while they whisper sweet nothings to each other. She gasped softly when Barry's hand traced over her clit. Her hips jerked away from in shocked at his actions. "I'm- I'm sorry- I didn't-"

"No no no, it's alright, you just shocked me" she softly whispered against his lips, his fingers ghostly touching her, she gave a soft nod wanting to feel his touch. "Circular motion okay" she hummed moving her hand to join his, she rotated his fingers on her clit, he worked slowly in her wetness. Her hand returned to his face, her face contorting into pleasure as he slowly worked her clit. Promptly she was flipped over, his thumb replaced his index finger and his middle while he shoved those to inside her. Arching her back, she gripping the covers, bringing closer to her body but failing. Rolling her hips to create more friction, opening her mouth slightly she gave a small gasp. She moaned loudly, her body falling back into the bed.

"Did I- I make you feel good?" He questions softly, his body covering her's. Her arms  wrapping lazily wrapping around his neck. Out of breath she couldn't catch herself, her mind was fuzzy and the world was spinning around. Her core pulsating, missing his touch. She licked her dry lips, she hissed softly running over the slight cut on her lip. He nervously waited for her answer, she nodded slightly, her eyes closing softly for a moment.

"Of course, why would you ask-" she stops, Veronica begun to caress his face. Her lips pressed against his once more. Veronica knew her lips were sore and swollen from kissing harshly to just kissing him in general. But the way she didn't have to fight for dominance, the way he automatically gave up control, swaying to her littlest request. He slowly bent down, his hands stroking down her body, his lips pressing against her wetness, his tongue shyly licking her up. Pulling up he grabbed his cock, running it over her clit while dancing over wet folds. He gently pushed himself, cautious of not hurting Veronica. She let out a raspy moan.

Veronica jerked her hips against his member, letting soft cries of pleasure escape her lips. Her legs wrapping around his torso bringing him closer. His thrust felt so thought out, so agonizingly slow. His cock would burrow deep inside of Veronica before sliding meticulously out. A thin layer of sweat covered his body and he rolled his hips against her, his grunts falling out his lips. "Come here baby boy" she whispered wanting to feel him on her, his warm body pressed against her cool one.

His weight, presses on Veronica's body as he drives his member into her, his lips leaving wet kisses on her neck. Veronica whined out as her breathy moans filled the air. Her fingertips dragging on his back, before holding him closer to her body.

"Tell me....Am I making you feel?" He whispered against her neck

"So good my baby boy, so good" she whispered, her grip tightening around him as she felt her the euphoric sensation wash over her, she seized slightly as her called out Barry's name.

He slowly sat up, positioning himself at the bottom, his arm laying flat instructing her to lay in him. She crawled on him, her body pressed against his. Veronica peppered a few kisses against his chest, the silence consumed them once more. She sat up, balancing herself on him, her hands pushed on his chest. "Barry, you just fingered me" she chuckled softly

"I may have did some research" he whispered lowly, she cooed at him slightly, she grabbed his hands placing them on her backside, loving the way his warm hands cradled her ass. "I want you to be mine." He demanded, he's been practicing this since they went to the edge of the world. Her gaze made Barry feel small, he turned to look elsewhere. His mind racing with endless possibilities.

"Look at me" she commented, he slowly turned to her. Sincerity laced on her features, "Say it again" she whispers, insecurity now lying in him.

"I want you to be mine" he whispered, she hummed softly at the words, her body pressed against his. Her lips feathering kisses over neck and jaw. His grip tightening on her.

"I already am" she seductively whispers back, her body gently gyrating against him, he moans in response, his hips thrust in response. His length massaging against her wet cunt. "Are you mine?"

"I'm yours" he submissively whispers, his eyes shut tight. She applies pressure, he moans loudly, his hands at her waist trying to get her to move. But Veronica stayed stationary, he groaned in agony.

"Who do you belong to?" She whispers, he whimper out a response, "Baby boy I can't hear you"

"You" he grunts, she tsked him softly, she gave one quick buck, he whimper out in pleasure which was very short lived.

"I'm not very convinced"

"You, I belong to you" he cries out, Veronica smiles widely, she moves to her throbbing cock. Licking her lips she took his length into his mouth, moving in a torturously slow pace, his soft gasp increased in volume. His hand fisted her  hair but loosen for a bit. He pushed Veronica down unto his shaft, she gagged slightly as his hips thrusted into her mouth. Burning the back of throat slightly, his thrust became sloppy and slow, his warm cum ran down her throat. She pulled off his cock, she peaked through the covers offering an innocent smile.

"I d-didn't hurt you, my love..... did I?" Veronica smiled softly before shaking her head. She took her seat right back in his lap.

She oohed slightly, loving the way he spoke a new nickname to her, "my love?"

"I'm sorry- I-I"

"No. I like it" she whispers interrupting him.

"Hey Barry! I got some tickets to see Jones vs. Simons! It's in a couple months but-" the door slammed open, Veronica was immediately placed under Barry, as he sat up throwing the covers over her nude form. "Oh shit! Mother- why didn't you sock on the door! Wait- were you two- my boy!"

"Dad!" He shouted in embarrassment, he held up his hands slowly before backing out the room. His smirk rising on his face. He giggles with glee as he fist pumps the air.

"I didn't know-"

"It's fine, your dad seems pretty happy about you sleeping me with" she chuckles bringing him on top of her. His chuckled vibrates her chest, she hums softly while his lips trail down her neck.

"I didn't know you're brother is boxing" he questions after a moment of replying his dad's words.

"It's not my brother, it's me" she simply answered, he stopped his head returning back to her face. He now noticed the slight scar on her forehead, the cut running down her lip.

"Wow, that's incredibly sexy" Veronica laughs softly.

"Oh god please don't ever say that again"