telephone you

Westside by Kooks

Veronica bodies was pushed against the firm support of her comforter, her fingers flickering over the many channels that peaked no interest to her. Her feet gently kicking the textbooks off the bed, she barely wrote her name on the paper before becoming incredibly bored with the whole "homework thing"

She debated on fingering herself but realized she wasn't turned on, and didn't wanna watch porn unless she had happen to stumble across on Tumblr. She groaned loudly, pushed her hands through down her face. Frustrated, sexually and mentally.

She peaked through her hands as her phone blasted an 90s throwback. Her smile widening hoping her best friend could lift her dull spirits. She huffed softly noticing that it was her current boyfriend, Scott. He had been her 2 relationship partner however she's slept with other guys that stimulated her far better than Scott ever could. He was sweet, at first, but all he wanted was phone sex and blow jobs.

"Hello?" She sassed into the phone, he grunted into the phone, she could make out the slapping of his hand against his cock. She rolled her eyes, "Yes, Scott?"

"Talk dirty to me" he weirdly grunted

"No, I'm doing homework and- my mom just called me down for dinner" she rambled on, knowing for a fact her mother was still working and probably didn't get out until late.

"Come babe, I'm so close" he whispered, she could feel my pussy getting drier at the thought, Veronica slapped her hand against her head. "Just moan for me, touch yourself"

Rolling her eyes she cleared her throat, shuffling through the archive of porn through her mind. She moaned loudly and falsely. She would hiss out yes and Scott. He'd grunt in satisfaction at her feigned moans.

"I'm cumming" he half shouted, she could hear the phone falling slightly.

"Me too" she flatlined, her eyes running over the television screen. She heard him grunting out a sigh. She could imagined him with a goofy smile on his face and his hand still pumping slowly.

"You know you're the best" he whispered breathlessly.

"Yeah, I gotta go sweets" before he answer she hung up, moving herself off her bed. Traveling downstairs where the door was being slammed shut. She saw her mother throwing her belongings against the table, her hair slipping out of her ponytail. Her face scrunched in anger.

"Okay so what happen at work today?" Veronica asked her mom, she gave a hard chuckle, her hand slapping against the table. "Was it Frank again? I told you to file a report against him. That ass has been sexually assaulting you since I was 13"

"He pays good" was all she could answer, she threw back her head as a loud animalistic groan escaped her lips. "We need the money and it wasn't him this time"

"I gave him- he told he was working tonight. He was up against some whore and-" she groaned loudly before slapping her purse multiple times against the table letting out a loud scream to match.

"Who your new boy toy, Rick?" Veronica questioned, pulling out one of many bottles of Red wine her mother possesses, grabbing a glass she poured her mom some. She thanked her softly before swallowing the whole drink.

"That-that dick! Lied to me and was at the club with some red haired heifer! I'm pretty right!" Her mom shouted, Veronica nodded along with her rambling that she had almost every night but forgave the fool the next day. He wasn't even attractive, he had this weird smell to him that was mixed axe.

"Mom, you know dad is waiting for you with open arms. He's said he was sorry and he really wants you back. To be apart of a family. I know you miss Dylan, and I'm tired of switching between the two of you" Veronica tried convincing her mom, she scoffed loudly, her hand swaying in the air at her daughter's words.

She was always a light weight.

"You're father is a douchebag and he can rot in hell" she snapped, Veronica nodded slowly before raising her hands up notifying her mother of the surrender. "Now let's get ready for dinner, I brought Chinese... again"

"A meal for the kings"