making your way down

Touch My Body by Mariah Carey 

*Sex is ahead!*

Did he understand how sexy he was, I don't think he does. The way he tugs on his bottom lip when he thinks and they way he nervously stuttered over his words when he got excited or just talked in general. I loved the way he moved the glasses on the bring of his nose. He was sexy and he didn't even know it. Veronica thought, she finger pulling on her bottom slowly as her mind began raising through the many thoughts of having him inside of her. His lips where plum and pink, God she wanted them.

"Bartholomew?" She whispered out, he looked up slowly his eyes trained on her for a moment.

"B-Barry... y-you can um call me Barry" he stuttered before returning his attention back to the book, the book she still has opened yet.

She shut her eyes tightly, a pleasurable coursing through her. Her hands pressed on his chest while she bounced wildly on his cock. Him bucking his hips wildly against her creating a loud smacking sound that she adored. The daydream interrupted by his voice.

"Veronica?" His shy voice whispered, she hummed softly. She was at the end of his bed, her back against the bed pole. Legs propped against a pillow. "Is everything alright?"

She peaked through one eye, she was horny. She wanted him and she wanted him now.

"Of course" Veronica slowly drawled out, she sat up slowly, gaining the attention of Barry. Sliding her hand against the books, they landed with a thud against the floor. She slowly crawled towards him. "Well now that you mention it- I'm not"

"I-I-I is there anything I c-can you get... uh I have aspirin" he word stumbling out his mouth. Her hands pulling off his glass before tossing them onto his nightstand. She giggle softly, she settled into his lap, her hands cuffing his neck.

"No baby boy, I don't want aspirin"she whispered, her lips pressing against his chiseled jaw before moving to his neck. "I want you"

"I- what are- I-" she pulled back, a innocent smile wrapping on her lips. He swallowed thickly, his hands heavy at his sides. She hummed in satisfaction while her hips slowly bucked against his clothed erection, he couldn't resist the urge to buck his hips against her. He thought this was all a hoax, a very delicate and detailed hallucination about a very attractive girl. He nervously, watched the mesmerizing temptress in front of him.

"Don't you wanna have fun with me?" She pouted, her fingers gently trailing down his shirt as they dragged themselves back up.

"Yes- I mean- I haven't... You're..." he stopped in the middle for sentence, he didn't know what to say. He pressed his lips in a thin line, before slowly nodding.

"You don't look to sure about that" she laughed, his face turning red, he opened his mouth slightly before he could make another fumbling statement she pressed her lips to his. Clearing his mind of all thoughts . She pulled away slowly, her lips gently brushing against his.

Veronica slowly pulled off her shirt, revealing her black colored bra. His eyes widen slightly, flickering to his lap, he didn't know if he was allowed to even look at them. He shifted slightly when her bra landed his lap. Her finger moved to his chin, her fingers lightly moving his gaze to her breast.

"You're exquisite" he breathes out, she chuckles softly causing her boobs to lightly shake. Veronica slowly grabbed his hands, placing on her breast, he stared at her wide eyed. "I don't know- I"

She shook her head signaling for him to stop, Veronica softly  moved her lips against while his hands awkwardly cuffed her breast. "Haven't you watched porn?" She laughed.

"No!" He shouted all to quickly, he cleared his throat in embarrassment "No, I-um I haven't" he rephrased.

"Well you just massage them and never forget about the nipple" she whispered, he swallowed thickly before herring to her instruction. His hands finally moved, gently squeezing her breast before brushing his thumb carefully over  nipple. "Too hard" she whispered against their kiss, he hesitantly pulled back, afraid of hurting her.

"I'm s-sorry I don't really know what I- I'm doing" he whispered, his eyes searching her face. He watched her moved herself off him, his  heart punching against his chest. Was she leaving, he thought. He didn't want her to leave. But he was afraid he couldn't pleasure her right, that'll this was some scam to embarrass him.

"Take off your clothes" she commanded, he stood there for a moment, watching her slide off her pants and her underwear falling down with them. Quickly his head snapped to his hands that were fumbling to take off his shirt. Now this simple task he did everyday now seemed like a challenge.

Barry slowly tries covering himself, as a small smile wrapped along her lips but it was not because of his size, insecurity running through him. Veronica grabbed his hand, her face scrunched up in confusion. "Don't. What are you doing?"

"I-" he stopped

"You have nothing to be ashamed of " she whispered, her other sliding over to his cock gently massaging her hands down his shaft. He let out a soft moan, he gasped as she gently pressed her lips on his tip. "Lay down, let me take care of you" she cooed, he watched her, still flabbergasted with a girl like her wanting to suck his dick. She laughed softly, moving closer to him she pressed his chest to the bed.

Her hand gently stroking the side of his face, a trusting look falling over his face. Veronica moved back to her original position, her hand firmly wrapping around his pulsating cock. She pressed soft kisses against his veined cock, her tongue sliding against his length. Veronica slide her mouth down her cock, her head bopping up and down quickly.

Barry grunted softly, his hips bucking against her throat, causing her gag slightly. His moth opening slightly while his hands fisted the covers, his moans and grunts filling the room. She squeezed her eyes shut as the warm bun oozed into her mouth. She lifted herself off his cock, leaving a popping sound in the air. She wiped her mouth with the back side of her hand before crawling slowly on top of him.

Barry studied the girl in front of him, taking her all in because he knew this was the last time she'd ever want to do this. His eyes memorizing the scar on the left of stomach, the slight discoloration on her stomach, and the stretch marks like tiger strips on her thighs and some scattered on her hips. But God she was beautiful, her soft bronzed skin. The moles scatter on her shoulders and stomach. He snapped back into reality when he felt a pleasurable sensation grasp hold of him, Veronica's shut tight when she rubbed his tip along her lining. Her moans were short and airy, she lined her self with him before letting him fill her up.

"Oh my-" he whispered in satisfaction, her hands grabbed his placing them on her hips. His eyes flickering to hers, he slowly chased the curve of her sides. She shudder lightly, a slight hum left her lips.

"Did- do you... do you like that?" He stutters, she likes her dry lips. Nodding slightly, she watched him for a moment the pure innocence, the way he watched her wasn't anything like the others boys did. They were aggressive only caring about their only personal gain.

Veronica began to swirl figure eights, her hands pressed against her chest as she began bouncing slowly. Barry moaned loudly, his hands gripping on her hips. Barry squeezed his eyes shut, his eyes burning from the tightness. Let out a grunt  bucked her hips rhythmically. Veronica is pressed her chest against his. "Look at me baby" she breathed out, he slowly opened his eyes watching the girl in front of him.

"Do I make you feel good?" She whispered, against his parted lips.

"Yes" he panted out "Yes" he repeated, he could himself coming into his high a unfamiliarity to him. He was losing breath, he didn't want the moment to end, he didn't want her to leave. Barry watched Veronica's face contort in pleasure as she whispered his name softly, her head pressing against his. A soft smile written on her face.

"Barry I'm home!" A voice shouted, Veronica laughed as Barry scrambled from under her.