so far (it's alright)

So Far (It's Alright) - the 1975

•mild smut is ahead•

Barry scrambled to find his clothes, he tossed his sheets around his heart pounding against his chest. "Baby calm down" Veronica tried reasoning with the frantic boy, she yanked his pulling him on top of her. His hand holding him up while he watched the chuckling girl under him.

"Bartholomew?" His mother's voices shouted, Barry watched the door before turning back to Veronica, her daunting eyes watching him.

"Tell her you just got the shower" she whispered, her leg wrapping around his pulling him closer to him.

"Mom- uhm I'm not decent just got out the shower" he shouted his eyes never once leaving hers, her hands running gently down is back, leaving goosebumps in its trail.

"I've brought dinner, if you're hungry" she responded, her body pressing against the door. Her ear listening in to the seemingly quiet room. Barry grunted softly as Veronica pulled him inside of her.

"No mom I'm not" his shaking voice shouted, he loved the way she felt encased around him, a unique feeling that couldn't be replaced.

His mom hummed slightly before shouting okay, she moved away from the door leaving the two alone once more. But the risk of being caught was greater, his mom was home which meant his brother and sisters are running rampant around the house.

"My mom's home and-" his words getting lost in Veronica's mouth, she hummed lightly completely ignoring the statement he knew he was going to claim.

"Please move baby boy" she whined, he swallows thickly he awkwardly thrusts his hips, not catching any rhythm. "Go slow m'kay" she cooed, her hand positioned on the side of his face. His hips smacked against hers lowly, his long and slow thrust tortured Veronica, she needed him to go faster.

"Oh my- Barry" she whispers, Barry loved the way his names falls off her lips, her head thrown back in pleasure as she scrap his back with her nails. "Go faster" he followed he command, his hips lunging into her, a loud smacking emitted into the air. "Yes, Barry. Barry" she kept repeating encouraging greatly.

He feels the ecstasy again, his thrust became sloppy and uncoordinated. His weight falling on hers, while her arms wrap around his back bringing him closer. One of Veronica's hand snake through his hand entangling his soft hair into her hands.

"I should probably getting going" she whispered against his shoulder, before leaving butterfly kisses, he didn't want her to go, he loved the way she felt against him. His heart thudding against his chest, he was pretty sure she felt it too.

"Uh- yeah, I'll see you later" he whispered lifting himself up, she grabbed the back of his neck, pushing him towards him. Wanting to feel his lips one last time.

"You will" she laughed, they gathered their things slipping on clothes and collecting books at the same time.

He escorted her downstairs looking out for his mother and siblings. Her books pressed against her chest as she offered a slight wave to him. "I can walk you him, it's a little late- I mean if that's if you want to" he stammered, she laughed slightly.

"No thanks baby boy, I'm a big girl I can handle myself" with each word she moved closer to him, her seductive eyes watching him and his plum lips. "But thank you" she tapped his lips softly before disappearing into the darkness.

"Why are you at the door?" His mother's voice called out, he quickly turned around.

"Oh- I uh thought-" he slammed the door shut, he gave an awkward smile before chuckling.

"Clean up your father will be home so- why is shirt inside out?" His mother noticed, he pulled out his shirt, his mouth opening and closing like a fish. "What were doing up in that room?"

"N-nothing- I mean I got out the shower and I guess I put my shirt on backwards is that a capital crime" he stated, she rolled her eyes at his comment.

"Just- please clean up before your father gets home Bartholomew" she hissed, he nodded before moving to the kitchen. "I don't wanna hear his mouth"

"Oh god, yes Barry. Barry!" His mind flashed back, to the moaning girl under him. Speaking his name, his stomach churned at the thought. His dick pressing against his pants. He shifted slightly while scrubbing the dishes trying to get the enticing girl out of his mind.

"Veronica" he whispered to himself with a slight smile.