Frisk let out her low growl, and hated Sans even more for knowing more about her than she did of him.

"When I asked what you were doing," Frisk said, trying to change the subject, "I meant what were you doing in my room, not what you were doing on the table. It was obvious you were writing, by the way you were holding a pencil and the scattered papers and-"

"I know I know," Sans interrupted, waving away the conversation, "I know how smart you are. No need to prove it. Besides, anyone could have explained it that way, it's common sense."

Frisk slumped a bit and scolded herself slightly, her face softening with self pity as she realized she let her brain run away with her words again.

Before she could say something back to Sans, he continued, "I'm in here to get information."

Frisk blew a piece of her hair out of her face and scoffed, "Pfft, how? By asking again?"

"Yup."

"Figures."

"Except this time, I have a strategy."

This caught Frisk by surprise, and she looked at Sans curiously, suddenly wondering what he could have as his strategy.

Wasn't being kind his strategy?

Along with everyone else in The Underground?

As much as Frisk hated Sans, and wished for him to be out of the room, she hoped he would stay a bit longer and at least explain what he had in mind.

"I thought you already had a strategy," Frisk said, raising an eyebrow, "Being kind?"

Sans looked puzzled, and he scratched his skull under his hat as he chuckled, "Uh, well... I never knew that could be a strategy... That's just something ya should do normally."

Frisk stared at him, a bit shocked at what he had said.

He wasn't wrong, and she knew that.

But she was so stuck on the past, she must've held onto it, clinging to what Cortex had done and thinking of The Underground that way as well.

Everything they did made her feel like a fool, and it was because she was being a fool.

Though she hadn't realized it, and she pushed, "Then what's your 'strategy'?"

Without hesitation, Sans smiled and grabbed the chair he was sitting on, turning it to face Frisk (who was slightly startled at his movements) and setting it down, clasping his hands together and announcing, "And Eye for an eye."

Frisk stared at him for a long time, trying to process what he had said.

She knew she shouldn't over think it, but she felt for a moment that she might.

How could they give her something?

There was nothing she wanted from them. (That she could recall at the time)

In her over working head, Frisk thought that Sans must mean, "You give us information, and we won't beat you to a pulp."

It was a sickening thought, and Frisk wanted nothing to do with it.

So she snapped back, "An eye for an eye makes the world blind - Gandhi."

Sans looked slightly confused for a moment before he said, "Well, that quote makes no sense... - Me."

Frisk sighed and explained, "It means, that an eye for an eye is selfish. Giving an eye for an eye, will make the whole world selfish. Doing things just for a reward, is stupid and selfish. Getting people back, or, revenge is selfish. People should just do things without expecting something in return, and they should forgive those who have wronged them."