Secret plans or no plans at all?

Start from the beginning

She noticed the scar in a shape of a cross on his chest, near his right nipple. It was not so big, but definitely noticeable. She wondered what had happened?

“Do not stare for so long, I am feeling shy” He whispered, his eyes still closed

Her eyes widened. How the hell? How… did he know she was there the entire time?

Well, of course he did.

Diana quickly looked away and put the tray down “I have brought you some breakfast”

“Smells good” He softly opened his eyes and looked at her, smiling

She looked into his eyes, those big brown eyes that always seemed not to look, but observe… see through what can be shown.

“Uhhh” Diana stammered “I-I wanted to thank you for… saving me”

That has been bothering her for long hours. She felt as if she needed to say those words, she just hoped he would not come too close to her, she did not want to fall into his famous traps.

“Are you feeling ok?” He whispered, slowly sitting on the bed

“Yes, I am fine”

“Then,” he stood up “there is no need to think about that anymore”

He approached Diana “Thank you for the food” he smiled cheekily

She took a step back, his amazing scent was already infiltrating her nostrils.

“Is there anything else you need?”

He glanced at her “I am fine, thank you”

He thanked me twice in a matter of seconds. Wow, Diana thought.

He seemed a little better than the previous night. He would not say a word after everything happened. Still, she could still sense he was bothered. Many things were probably on his mind.

The next time she saw him was the next morning. He had finally left his room and joined the Royal Family for breakfast. She was surprised to see him, when he walked inside the room. And oh, he seemed so much better, the annoying and arrogant Stonegatean was back.

“Prince Robert!” The princesses said in unison.

Diana rolled her eyes, those would be certainly easy ones for someone like that Prince.

“Good morning”

“How are you feeling, Prince Robert?” Princess Ryia asked

“I am fine. How are the ladies?”

“We are great!”

“Good”

He glanced at the queen “Am I allowed to use the kingdom wood, ropes and chains?”

“Uhh, sure, but what do you have in mind?”

The Prince looked at her, not replying.

Lord Cornwallis smiled “Is there anything I can do, your highness?”

“Bring me Thomas” Robert looked at him “I need Thomas. And some navy men”

The Lord did not question “I will take care of that”

“I do not mean to be rude, but, could you tell me about your plans, Prince Robert?”

The Prince looked at her “With all respect, Queen Gloriana, there is no plan. They are going to attack, we need to be prepared. And I am taking care of that preparation, I am not the one to reveal my strategies”

Diana smiled to herself, sometimes she really liked this man. With all these happenings, she felt more free, she didn’t get insulted every second. She was actually glad he was there.

When she went to serve him, she noticed the way he was staring at her. She did not appreciate it. He seemed like he wanted to attack her any minute and she did not like it. She would not be one of his conquests. He would not force her into anything, right?

“Thank you” The prince smiled widely at her.

“Is there anything else you need?” Diana looked at him seriously, hoping he would understand her begging for him to stop

“No, I am fine” He chuckled

Oh, this man is doing it on purpose! Does he not see I am in front of the royal family? The one I serve? If they notice this… ah… forget it. They already did.

Diana thought as she noticed the looks the Princesses were giving her.

I am in serious trouble.

Helloooo!

What do you think?

Please comment and vote!

Love,

Carly*