Chapter 1. The Introduction.

I am Cecelia Ann Lenote I am a witch. Which is a mixture between a wiccan and a warlock. Basically a mixture between good and evil. My parents both died when I was a baby so my Grandma raised me. She was my mother's Mom and she is a very powerful wiccan but she either had to leave or kill me. The Wiccan Society has a law that wiccans can't have children with warlocks because they can be more evil and they don't have the same restrictions as the wiccans. So Grandma decided to leave for Lancaster, Minnesota because it was safe place for me to grow up.

My grandma wanted to teach me as much as possible about our kind and human kind so she homeschooled me until I was in 8th grade. I wanted to have the high school experience and she could not deny me that. So she called the school, the new principal their is human but her adopted daughter is a wiccan and Grandma help them when they found that girls power. They needed someone like me to protect the student body from warlocks and other supernatural beings.

My first day of school was very nerve wracking. Many people were staring and talking about me. Boys tried to make bets who was going to ask me out first. One boy came up to me and started talking to me.

"Hello I'm Alvin McGregor, what's your name?" he said. He sounded very sweet.

"I'm Cece and can you show me to the office?" I asked him.

"Yep I can it's on my way to class." he said. "So do you want to sit by me at lunch?"

"I am kind of a loner and I like you as a person but I like to eat a lone." I said as politely as possible.

"Oh okay um take right here and go strait in. This is my class." he said kind of heart broken. so I listened to him and went strait for the office. I got into the office and this woman with curly red hair was sitting at the desk she looked as if she were 25.

"How can I help you dear?" she asked.

"I am Cecelia Ann Lenote  the new kid." I told her.

"Oh Mrs. Walters is expecting you. She is the principal." she said then pointed to her office. So I walk to the door and knocked.

"Come in." a voice said. I walked in and she smiled at me.

"Oh my you look just like your mother." She said.

"How do you know my mom?" I asked.

"She had a child when she was 15 with a wiccan man and she gave me the child and trusted that I would protect her." she informed me.

"I have a sister I never knew about." I said to my self.

"You had a sister dear. She died fighting the same group of warlocks that your mother fought." she said sadly. She then got up and walked to the door and signaled me to follow her. So I got up and followed her and she took me to my class and outside the door handed me a schedule and a map.

Classes:

1. Pre-calculus~ Mr. Stein.

2.Pottery~ Mrs. Donahue

3. Latin~ Mr. Ringgold

4. Creative Writing~ Mrs. Yang

5.Lunch/ study hall

6. Multimedia~ Mrs. Wilson

7. Study hall

8. PE~ Coach Winchester.

I walked in the classroom and everybody was staring at me. Then the teacher walked over to me and guided me in front.

"Class this is Cecelia and she's new so behave yourselves please." he said kindly. "Take the seat."

I walked over to the desk and sat down and listen to the same thing Grams taught me last year. the rest of the day went slow from there on. So finally the last bell rang and we left for the day. I was so thankful. I walked home and worked on my homework and my magic skills. Then Grams came home from work. We watch a little T.V. and I decided to go to bed. Then some thing happened.

8 beautiful people walked in to school they seem kind. There's something off about them. Then I get a call from the office to welcome them and talk to them.

That was the end of that and I stood in shock. What the hell just happened to me? I thought. guess I better sleep because I'm just so tired.