"Here.. take this" Sam gave him painkillers.

"Thanks Sammy. While I was out you went at the office of this psycho??"

"No. He didn't call me yet." Sam responded.

"Dean, I think that today you need to continue with your schedule. Smith won't give you another pass, and you can't get another punishment. "

"I think we all agree to that..... don't worry Sam. I'll manage. I always do. I'm fine. It doesn't hurt at all." Dean lied.

"Yeah sure.... come on. I'll help you get up. Give me your hand."

"Sammy careful. Don't let me touch the bed."

"You can't go to class like this. You can barely stand. How will you sit in the desk??"

"Don't talk to me about desks or sitting. I don't want to hear it."

They slowly went off the corridor. And started descending the staircase.

"Sammy we need to search for the case. Keep your eyes open."

Dean slowly walked to a classroom in the end of the first floor. He had history lesson. He quietly knocked the door and entered.  In the desk was a short man. He looked kinda sweet and calm unlike all the other adults here.

"Hello sir. I'm sorry for being late but I was...." dean tried.

"Yes, yes me Winchester. You may enter. I know who you are. Your lateness is forgiven for today. But no one can say anything to the principal." The teacher said and he closed the eye playfully to the rest of the class.
"My name is mr Takidis.  Before you ask, yes I know it's kind of weird. I'm from Greece." He said smiling.

Dean loved him from the very first moment. His character looked really cool. Unlike all the other teachers he had seen.

"Dean, you may sit here in the front line...." he said but then seeing the eyes of dean who couldn't even bare to think of sitting he said " or maybe no sitting for you today. Cmon. All the class get up. We are going to learn about the oldest civilization by standing, just like Socrates used to teach his students."

Dean absolutely adored him. There were not many people in his life who would think of that. This teacher only wanted to help him. He had no reason being this kind to him. And like that the lesson ended.
"Mr Winchester, a word please..." mr takidis said.

"Yes,sir?" Dean said confused.

"I just wanted to check on you after yesterday... I was really worried. The last time something like this happened, things didn't end well....." he said with sad eyes.

"Thank you sir, for your concern. But can you explain to me what you mean??"

"Ehhh we are not allowed to talk about things like that..." he said looking kinda worried.

"Sir, please help me understand why he did this to me. It will help me a lot to heal... and I also can't tell it to anyone. I have no family. Only my brother. " dean tried his most melodramatic speech.

"Well, if you put it that way.... I've been here since we had another principal mr smith senior. He was really harsh, just like his son. He treated the children so severely, that me being a young teacher couldn't apprehend it. How can you treat a kid so bad?? One day he beat a kid really bad. After that the kid got really high fever and died three days later. He didn't have a family to care for him. The principal wouldn't let us send him to the hospital. That was the day that I swore that I wouldn't leave this school. I wanted to protect the young boys every way possible.
After that, smith junior came in charge. With time most of the teachers became immune to this system. But not me. Violence is not my thing. "