Flagstaff part 2

It was around 830 in the next morning and Dean woke up. He saw that Sam was still sleeping under his covers so he decided not to wake him up. He went to the kitchen to prepare breakfast. He sat in the sofa reading his favorite Busty Asian Beauties mag. He didn't realize the time passing by. He stared at the clock. 10:00 am....
"Why isn't he up yet??" He wondered.
He went to their room to check him. He found a pile of sheets but no Sam. Anxiously he started checking for signs of fighting or the smell of sulfur. Nothing was there. Then he noticed that Sam's duffel was gone. Also his toothbrush and some money from their stash was also gone. "He left by himself" he thought.

Day 1

Sam's pov
"I'm freeeeee!!!! At last. Now he can't control me and order me around like a little soldier." Sam thought.
At night he pretended to be fast asleep so when he heard Dean snoring he realized that it was his only chance to go... With John gone everything would be easier for him. He just had to grab a pair of jeans and shirts. His toothbrush, some money and he was ready to go. Of course, with all his training, he would never leave his '49 behind. If he knew something, it was that monsters were everywhere. He only regretted leaving Dean behind but he knew that he would never let him go.
"So where should I go??" He thought.
By the time dean woke up, Sam was already 8 hours ahead. At first he walked to the nearest station. After that it was the easiest thing to choose place. Flagstaff seemed really cool and safe from John and his constant training.
He found a pathetic little motel and checked in. The room was more than enough for him. The first thing he did was to lay on the double bed and open the tv. He watched until the late afternoon every trashy program he could. After that he got hungry so he went outstairs to the nearest market. He got several sodas, salads and cereals. He was on his own making his own choices and he loved it!

In the meantime, Dean was freaking out. He had looked everywhere in the city. All the possible stores he could think Sam would go. Of course he checked the library first. He asked some of the guys, Sam hanged with at school. No one had seen him. He desperately wanted to call his dad, but he knew John would be furious with him if he 'd found out. He kept looking with his car the whole region again and again.

Day 2

The night had come and passed and he was still in the impala searching. By now he was desperate enough to make the dreadful phone call.
"Yes??" John said
"Dad, it's me"
John immediately realized that there was something wrong. "What happened son?"
"It's Sam dad. I can't find him anywhere..."
A dreadful silence came up. John wasn't talking and Dean was praying for him to say something. His silence scared him the most. "What do you exactly mean, boy??" Johns serious tone scared the crap out of Dean.
"He left sir. He didn't leave a note or anything. He just left." His voice started shaking.
"This is entirely your fault Dean. I'm 4 days away. When I come back you'd better have found him, or else...."
"Yes, sir" Dean whispered.
And the line was dead.

Day 4

Two days have passed and Sam was having the time of his life. No one bothered him, or checked what he was doing. He could eat what he wanted and sleep the time he needed. He had found a stray dog and named him Bones. He was his company. Deep down  he felt bad for leaving Dean behind but he knew that Dean would never let him do something that crazy.

Day 5
John arrived first thing in the morning. He found Dean sleeping in the table above a map of the region and all the cities that were close. He slammed the door hard and the boy jumped up immediately. Dean was exhausted. He had black circles underneath his eyes and he looked liked he hadn't eaten for days.
"Did you find him yet?" John asked sternly.
"No sir" Dean said looking at the floor.
With one big step John reached him. "When I speak to you, you will look at me!!" He screamed.
Dean looked him in the eyes. He didn't see the hand of his father coming right through his face.
He heard the noise of the slap first. And then he felt it. His whole left side of the face was burning. He didn't say anything nor did he made a noise. His tears didn't obey him. They started pouring. The pain was a lot to handle.

John wasn't looking at him. He went to the bathroom to wash his face. He closed the bathroom door and stared himself at the mirror. His hand was hurting so much. He had hit Dean with all his  power. He was so desperate. Sammy was all alone for five days. He could be dead by now. What would he do??
He heard a small sob coming from the living room. One and only muffled cry. Slowly he opened the door and he saw his son exactly in the place he had left him shaking.

Slowly he walked outside. Dean heard him and he tried to stay as still as he could.
From deans mind a thousand thoughts came by. First , it was the intense pain. Second was his dad's disappointment in him. He feared so much for Sammy's life but he couldn't express it to his dad. And lastly he waited for his dad's punishment. He knew it was going to be huge. He remembered what he got for just a punch that Sam had.

John came and stand in front of him. "Look at me" he said. Dean slowly turned his face to him. John saw his red fingerprints all over dean's face. He kept quiet watching him.
Dean slowly took out his belt and he handed it to John. "What are you doing Dean?" John asked.
"Sir, I know you are going to punish me so I'm making it easier for you." Dean whispered. "Where do you want me to stand?"
John was shocked. He didn't expect such obedience from his boy. His first thought before coming here, was to do exactly the same, although a lot harder than last time. But now he just kept staring his shivering son with the belt on his hand.

He took a step forward and saw Dean closing his eyes. He threw the belt to the floor and just kept walking. He reached the table with the maps. Dean was still there standing.
John said sternly "Your punishment will be a lot harsher than what you're offering right now. I'll punish you after we find Sam."

Dean stand there not knowing what to say. "Now tell me what you got!!" John demanded.