Redemption

Author's note
Hey guys!! Sorry for not posting but I was in a summer camp.. I'll try to be more energetic ;) leave your comments please!!

John slowly walked upstairs. He waited in the boys door not having the courage to open it. He couldn't bare to see the accusation in Dean's eyes. Hesitantly, he walked inside. He found Dean sleeping. He just sat in Sam's bed staring his oldest sleep. After an hour of just watching, he decided to cover him up so he wouldn't get cold. He threw quietly the sheet on deans body. The hiss of pain that came from Dean was immediate. The touch of the sheet to his injured beside was unbearable. Trying to get up ,he saw his dad.
"Ooo I'm sorry sir. I was just getting some rest. I'll get back with my chores and training immediately." Dean said worried.
"No no Dean. Sleep. I just came up to give you some painkillers." John said.
""Thank you sir." Dean kept staring at the floor.
The silence between them was long and awkward.
John broke it. "How are you??
"I'm fine." Dean said swallowing loudly.
John not being able to contain his emotions under control, he shed a tear.
Dean saw it. "Dad, I'm really sorry I caused you so much trouble. I promise I won't let Sammy out of my sight again. Please... Just don't be angry with me."
"Hey Deano!! I'm not angry at you. I'm angry with myself. I never meant to hurt you so much. I know that you're trying to hide..." He cut his phrase in the middle.
"Dad, it's ok. I'm fine. I deserved it....I just want to know... Why hit me now?? All these years, I've done many worse things. But you never raised your hand." Dean said pain in his voice.
"Dean, you need to understand that it wasn't a punishment. I only did it, because this house needs to be more disciplined.When you disobey me so openly you give room for other behaviors ."
"You mean for Sammy..." Dean sighed.
"Yes...!!" John said. "He's growing to be more rebellious everyday. I won't tolerate it."
"Ok dad. I understand. "
"Dean, please. Just try to be more careful. Ok?? I don't want to do that ever again."
"Yes sir. I'm done with all the crap. For Sammy's sake..."