Flagstaff part 4

Day 8
Sam was sleeping until the late hours of the day. He had been sleeping for almost 15 hours. He slowly remembered having so and how he wanted to say everything to Dean. But then he started thinking about Dean. "I should have called him." He thought. E got up and quickly hugged Bones. "Hey Bonesy... Let's go for a walk!!"

In the meantime Dean was in the impala with his dad searching around. From the moment they got in the car no one had talked. No music, nothing. John was too quiet which was never good. He was sober enough by now so he could drive. They were heading to flagstaff finally. They were both so worried. No one could express his feelings. 45 km to Flagstaff.

Sam was in the nearest park with Bones. Suddenly he saw Naomi sitting in the nearest bench reading a book.
"Hey, what are you reading?" He asked.
"Pride and prejudice stranger" she replied. Sam laughed. She was so beautiful. He sat next to her not knowing what to say.. She slowly leaned and kissed him. Their kiss was passionate enough. But soon she had to leave to open the bar. So Sam stayed in the park. Naomi slowly walked towards the center. A car stopped by her showing her a photo. "I'm sorry mam, have you seen this boy??" John asked hopefully.
"Boy??" She said, realizing it was a picture of Sam.
"Yeah, he's my son. He's 16 years old."
Naomi started shivering. "16??? Oh my god!! What have I done??" She thought.
"No sir, I'm sorry. I haven't  seen him." She said and quickly walked away.
But from the tremor of her voice and her eyes John realized she was lying. After all, he was one of the best hunters. Slowly, without her noticing, they followed her. She lead them to the park where Sam was.
Naomi went straight to him. "You are 16 years old?? When would you say that to me?? You think by lying you can get  what you want? " She was mad out of control. She raised her hand to slap him but John made his appearance. "Get away from my son you bitch."
"Dad???" Sam was shocked.
"Get in the car now Samuel." John said. He kept looking at Naomi angrily.
Sam saw his fathers eyes and obeyed immediately. He saw the impala and walked to it. Dean saw him through the glass.
"Sam!! Sammy!!!!???" He run and hugged him so tight." "Hey dean. I missed you." Sam hugged back.
Dean hit him behind his head. "Don't you dare ever doing that again to me!! Why?? Why did you leave??"
But they both saw John approaching and they didn't say anything.
Both of you get in the car. Quietly they both entered the impala. Dean rode shotgun and Sam in the backseat. "Where are your stuff?" John said.
"In a motel near the park. Can I go get them?" Sam asked.
"I'm not leaving you out of my sight!" John replied immediately.
John drove to the motel and he went by himself to the room to pack SAMs few things.
"I'm screwed right?" Sam whispered to dean.
"I think you are ,little bro. But not more than me." Dean said.
"Why you? You didn't do anything."
"Well...."
But they saw John coming and they both kept quiet.
No one talked during the drive back home, which made it so much worse for Sam. He felt terrible. The way he saw Naomi for the last time. What an embarrassment!! His dad was so wrong in his behavior. Soon they reached the motel.
"I want both of you in the living room right now!"  John didn't shout. He just said it with a cold icy voice which was the scariest...
Both boys obeyed immediately. They walked in the house and waited.
After 5 long minutes John walked inside. He just kept staring at them and suddenly he walked up to Sam.
"Samuel!! How could you do this?? Why did you leave?? Your brother and I were sick worried of you!!"

"I know sir. I'm sorry. I didn't mean to worry you."

"Are you kidding me? We were looking everywhere for you. You didn't even leave a note.."

"Leave a note.. That was the point..." Sam whispered.
Dean heard him but John heard him as well.

"Excuse me..?? Do you have any idea the danger you were in?? Leaving your house by yourself..."

"I'm not a kid dad. You need to see that. And I didn't leave my house. This is not a house. This is a cheap motel that you want us to leave. How can you call this a house?"