Clues

Author's note
Hey guys! Thanks for the love. I'll try to keep up with you. Keep your comments coming and let me know what you think. This one is a big chapter. Enjoy 😊

Lights were bothering him. He wanted to sleep some more but the sun was entering his eyesight. For a moment he was lost. He couldn't adjust to the place  and time and he couldn't move.

"Dean?" A worried voice asked.

Dean wanted to reply. "Hey Sammy. What's up?" But he couldn't. His throat felt so rough. He thought that if he talked, a lot of pain would occur.

He slowly opened his eyes. Pain everywhere. But mostly, his backside. Each breath was painful. And so every memory came rushing back. All the events.

"Easy there dean. How do you feel??" Sammy asked.

"Fine." Dean said with his most hoarse voice.
He tried to sit in the bed but immediately tears that he couldn't control came rushing. The pain was sooo intense that he couldn't control it.

"Dean, take it easy. I'm so sorry for that. You are in our room."

Dean was laying in his tummy facing the window. He turned around to see the other side of the bed untouched. Sam was sitting right beside him. Several medicine were by his side.

"What happened..., after??" Dean asked.

"Dean I'm so sorry, I wanted to stop him but mr dunkan took me away. Smith was like crazy. His eyes were blazing fire. He hit you like 70 times. I couldn't count. The boys after told me. There was blood...."

"Blood??" Dean whispered.

"He hit you really bad dean. He broke the skin in many places... I didn't know what to do to stop the bleeding.. fortunately, mr duncan came by to check on you and he helped me. "

"Wait.... you mean another dude saw me naked?? Jesuuus Sammy"

"That's your problem?? You've been laying here for almost two days, with fever, and your problem is that a teacher saw your ass??" Sam sighed

"Water..." dean said

"Here..." Sam immediately handed him a cup and helped him drink it. "All the boys were amazed by your strength. They wanted to congratulate you."

"Wait... What?? How did you talk with them?" Dean asked.

"Dean, i told you. You've been out almost for two days. After the beating I brought you here but smith made me return to class. So I talked with the kids. I also asked about the cases. They don't know much. Only that the kids were really difficult cases. They were also beaten several times. After the lessons I came back and you had really high fever...."

"Sammy you didn't sleep all night. Did you??"

"I wasn't tired at all." Sam replied.

"Ooo Sammy I'm sorry."

"Are you seriously so stupid?? How could I sleep when you were suffering like that again for my stupidity??"

Dean just sighed. He didn't have enough strength to argue.
"I need to get up" dean said.
He tried to turn around but immediately hissed.
"Damn it. It hurts like hell"