What now?

Two days had passed and already Dean needed to get out." I need to have a drink" he sighed. Sam still hadn't returned from the library, so he grabbed a beer and started searching for something on the TV. After an hour Sam came back really pissed. Dean was alerted that something was wrong the minute the door opened. He slammed the door open and he threw his stuff on the floor. Immediately he went straight to the bathroom without looking at Dean.
" whoa whoa. What happened?? Sammy open the door now!!" Dean said worriedly.
" Leave me alone damn it..!!" Sam said
" Open the damn door now or I swear I'll break it."
After a long minute the door opened slowly and Dean made his way in hurriedly.
He saw Sam sitting in the verge of the bathtub looking at the floor.
"Sammy tell me what the hell happened..."
Slowly Sam lifted his head and Dean saw a huge bruise in his left eye which was going to get a a lot worse in the morning. The eye was almost swollen shut.
Dean gulped loudly. " who the fuck did this? Give me a name NOW."
" Dean stop shouting. Everything's ok."
"Are you kidding me?? Have you seen yourself in the mirror?..... I won't ask twice. Tell me what happened. "
"Fine.... After school some kids were bullying another one, so I went over to stop them. That's all. "
"The school was over by 4 o 'clock. What have you been doing for the past 4 hours? You told me you'd go to the fucking library.!!! Why did you lie?? And I think you are a lot more trained than just a couple of kids. You could have easily got them down...!! Tell me now!!"
"Okay!!! After school I started going to the library but on the way there I saw a gang hanging by the dumpsters...."
"How many???" Dean asked sternly.
" 12" Sam replied slowly.
"12?? They were fucking 12?? And?"
"And I saw one of my classmates passing by, but they started teasing him. At first he didn't do anything but then he started talking back and they grabbed him. They were going to knock him down but I intervened. I told them they shouldn't mess with someone younger and that they should act like grown ups. They started laughing and calling me names. In the meantime I told my classmate to leave, but they grabbed him, so I told them to meet us both in an hour in the park.... "
"Do you have any idea how crazy you sound right now??" Dean asked.
"After that, I tried to calm him down but I couldn't. He didn't want to come in the park..."
"Who would??? Damn it!!"
"So I went there by myself..."
"You did what??? Are you serious??"
"What was I supposed to do?? I gave them my word....!"
Now Dean was furious. He was walking upside down the aisle, breathing loudly...
"And????...."he asked.
"I went there. They got angry that he didn't show up so they started punching and kicking. I hit as many as I could but they were more..."
"Wait.... They hit you in other places also?.." Dean asked worriedly.
Sam nodded.
"Take off your shirt!!"
"Dean c'mon!!"
"Do it or I'll do it for you..."
Sam slowly took off his shirt. Dean hissed. There were several bruises on his upper body but not something really bad. Although, there were some cuts that kept bleeding.
Dean said nothing. He was furious with himself that left his Sammy alone and the got hurt. He was furious with the boys that dared to touch him. They were in so much trouble!!
He quickly went to the first aid kit and grabbed some bandages, oxyzene and some panadol.
He motioned Sam to walk out of the bathroom. He sat him in the sofa, still no talking, and he started treating him. Sam occasionally hissed from the pain but he didn't say anything. Dean felt really bad for causing pain to him, but knew it was mandatory or else he would be infected.
After he was finished he laid back in the sofa. Sam was still siting in the verge of it. For half an hour no one talked. But Sam decided to break the silence.
"Dean...."
"Yes?"
"You won't tell dad, will you??"
Dean didn't reply. "He will kill me. Please..."Sam said pleadingly.
"I won't tell him Sammy. Don't worry... But I want you to show me each one of those douchebags who laid a hand on a younger kid. " Dean said sternly.
"I'm not a kid"
Dean didn't respond. He just looked at him angrily. "Fine. I'll show them to you.!"

That's it. Let me know what you think...!! :)