T W E N T Y - E I G H T

Start from the beginning

I lightly tug on his hair as he pulls down my underwear, making them fall on the ground.

I grab his belt and pull him closer, making him loose his balance forward and causing him to put both of his muscled arms on each side on my body. His hips fall perfectly aligned on top of mine.

He leans in and catches my lips in an embrace, slowly sliding his tongue inside my mouth while I unbuckle his pants to slowly slide them down.

I pull them down so I have enough space to pull down his boxers as well.

His lips make their way down to my neck, collarbone and breasts.

He lifts up my skirt as he makes me lay down on the desk. I back up a bit to let him climb on top of me. I slide my hands above my head and he grips my wrists firmly.

He hops on top of me and crashes his lips on mine again. I try to bring my hands to his face to cup his cheeks, but he smashes my wrists back to their place. I moan as he does so and arch my back, making our chest connect together.

He slowly penetrates me and I feel like screaming.

Fuck. He's just as big as Grayson...

He thrusts himself into me, making my head swing back and making my mouth going agape.

"Hailee..." he softly moans in my ear, making me shiver. I finally bring my hands down to his face and slide them behind his neck, where I grip a handful of his hair.

I wrap my legs around his torso when he begins to thrust harder and faster. I press my lips together and squeeze my eyes shut, trying to conceal my loud moans.

I arch my back and tilt my head back as he props himself on his elbows and take a look at my shirt. He sits up a bit more and being both hands to the front of my shirt. He rips it apart, leaving me in my bra only.

I bring my hands to my back and unhook my bra. He smirks as he removes it himself.
He bends down and kisses my breasts, going up higher at every kiss.

He crawls higher on top of me and just as he's about to slam himself into me again, the bell rings

Well, fuck.

Both of our faces flush in redness. He quickly stands up and pulls his underwear and pants up. He smirks when he buckles up his belt.

I run a finger over my swollen lips and look down, embarrassed. I let out a small chuckle and tug down my skirt. He reaches out for his backpack and pulls out a t-shirt. He hands it to me.

"Thanks..." I look down to hide my red cheeks.

He cups my cheek, instantly making me look up at him, and without any warnings, he leans in and kisses me tenderly. I quickly close my eyes and kiss him back in surprise.

He pulls back and presses his forehead on mine.

"No... Thank you, Hailee..." he whispers and slides his thumb on my bottom lip. I smile and nod and he runs out of the classroom.

I put on the white t-shirt and take a look at myself in the mirror in the far corner of the room.

My hair is all messy and my skin is glowing from the sweat. I wipe my forehead and hop down the desk. I grab my ripped shirt snd throw it in the trash can.