Delivery and Bookstore

Jackie's POV

I am giving the future commodore's sword one last polish before my brother and I deliver it to the governor. I'm wearing a dress today instead of borrowing my brothers clothes. "Will are you ready to go?" I ask him as I sheath the sword.

"Yes Jackie, here place the sword in this" he states appearing with a long box. I place the sword inside and places the lid on. "Let's go" he tells and we link arms before leaving. We left mister Brown unconscious on his chair and all the tools in their rightful places. "Are you going to the bookstore afterwards?" he asks me and I nod my head.

We walk together up to the governor's mansion and knock on the door. "Ah Miss and Mr Turner do come in, I'll tell the Governor of your arrival" the butler tells us. He lets us in and we wait in the foyer for the governor. Will was examining one of the candle holders on the wall and breaks one off by accident.

 "Nice going genius" I mutter and he hides it in an umbrella bucket.

"Ah Mister and Miss Turner, good to see you again" the Governor states as he descends the stairs.

"Good day sir, we have your order" Will tells him as he places the box on the table. He takes the sword out and hands it to the Governor who unsheathes it. "The blade is folded steel" Will explains.

"That's gold filigree laid into the handle" I add.

"If I may?" Will asks holding his hands out and the governor hands him the sword. "Perfectly balance, the tang is nearly the width of the blade" he states and flips the sword. Before holding the handle back to the Governor who returns it to it's sheath.

"Very impressive, Commodore Norrington's going to be very please with this" he states. Will takes the sword placing it back into the box. "Do pass my compliments onto your master" he tells us.

"We shall, a craftsman is always pleased to hear his work is appreciated" I tell him.

"Elizabeth, you look absolutely stunning" the governor states as we watch her descend the stairs.

"Will, Jackie so good to you both" Elizabeth says as she descends the stairs. She does look beautiful in the dress she is wearing. But I could have sworn her waist was not that small the other day we had tea together. "I had dream about you last night" she tells Will.

"About me/him?" Will and I ask her.

"Elizabeth, is that proper for you..." the Governor starts to say.

"About the day we meet, do you remember?" she asks Will ignoring her father.

"How could I forget Miss Swann?" he asks her.

"Will how many times must I/she ask you to call me/her Elizabeth?" Elizabeth and I ask him.

"At least once more Jackie and Miss Swann, as always" Will tells us. I roll my eyes at him.

"There, see? At least the boy has a sense of propriety" the governor states. "Now we really must be going" he tells Elizabeth. Who wishes Will and I a good day.

"Good day... Elizabeth" Will whispers the last part as we watch the carriage wheel away.

"Can you be more pathetic Will?" I ask him sniggering.

"You'll be in-love some day" he tells me.

"Unlikely, no guy would be good enough for me in your book" I tell him.

"True, I'm going to the market" he states and kisses my forehead. "I'll see you back at the shop" he adds. I agree and head to the book store.

"Oh Jackie" the librarian smiles when I enter the store. It was small, but I can't afford to go to the big library to borrow books.

"I came to return the book I borrowed" I tell him as I hand him the book I had finished reading.

"Finished already?" he asks me shocked.

"Oh I couldn't put it down when I wasn't working or training" I tell him. He was the only one apart from Will who knew I practice swords fighting. He also knew that Will and I made the swords at the shop. "Have you got anything new?" I ask him.

"Not since yesterday" he tells me.

"That's alright, I'll choose this one" I state handing him a blue covered book.

"That one, but you've read it twice" he reminds me.

"Well it's my favourite" I tell him smiling. "Far off places, daring sword fights, magic spells, a prince in disguise" I start to explain. He laughs quietly as he hands me the book.

"If you like it so much, it's yours" he tells me.

"But sir..." I go to protest.

"I insist and it's free, now go on home" he tells me. Smiling I thank him again before turning to go home. But I notice the soldiers all over Port Royal, weird weren't they suppose to be at the fort. I shrug it off and head back to the shop where I hear a sword fight going on inside.

"Soldiers, please there's a fight going on in the black smith shop!" I yell. Norrington runs over with some men and start to ram the door. They finally break it down and I see a man unconscious on the floor. Will covered in sand and Mr Brown holding a broken bottle in his hand. "Easy Betsy" I say calming down our donkey.

"There he is, over here!" one of the soldier's shouts.

"Excellent work Mister Brown, you assisted in the capture of a dangerous fugitive" Norrington states.

"Just doing my civic duty sir" Mister Brown tells him.

"Well I trust you'll know this is the day Captain Jack Sparrow almost escaped" Norrington states. "Take him away" he orders the soldiers and they drag him away. I run over to will checking him for injuries.

"You go bath now" I order him and he nods his head. "Mist Brown please help me tidy the shop" I tell him. He agrees and we return everything to it's rightful place before he leaves the shop. Will returns and starts to tell me about the pirate while I brush Betsy.

A/N

Picture above of the sword and picture on the external link of Jackie & Will.