Chapter 28 | Searching

"I'll go to her house and gather information.."

"What?! Do you think you can go to anyone's house as you wish to?.. You'll surely be mistaken by a robber.."

"Saori, I think it will not matter---maybe---and it's better to let Aka go into Aoi's house since we really need to gather information", Saki said.

"Good idea", Yunna agreed. "We should start by gathering information about Aoi first."

"But Ten cannot be the only one to go", Kitsu stated.

"Neither we can all go..", Saki said.

"Wait, wait.. and why don't Saki and I go to her house since we are the ones closest to her?..", Saori asked.

"That could be.. But I'm the closest one to her and it'll be easier..", he replied.

"What? Closest?", Saori was confused.

"You don't know..?", Yunna asked.

"What?.."

"Didn't you know? ", Kitsu also asked.

Saki continued, "Seriously you don't kn---"

"Just spit it out!"

"Don't you know I'm the closest one to her? I live next to her house", he answered.

"W-what?! I didn't even know! Why no one told me?!"

"One, I thought you already knew. Two, you never asked.. Three, why are you so surprised..?", said Saki.

"W-well, of course I'll be!.."

"Let's divide in groups..", he interrupted, "Saki, you'll go with me to her house since you know her well.. And the rest, maybe you can go find information from your parents or people she knows.."

Saki agreed, "I'm fine with it!"

"Same", Yunna continued.

"No objections..", also Kitsu.

"Okay.. Fine", Saori sighed.

"Let's get going!"

.

.

.

"Where's my clone..?!"

"Your clone? Now she's Aoi, not a clone, but soon a human", he started to laugh like a psychopath.

"What are you scheming..?"

"Hmm.. Want to know?..", he entered the strange room I was in and came closer to my face and whispered, "You'll no longer exist.."

I pushed him away, "W-what do you mean?!"

"Soon.. Aoi will take your position..", he smirked, "And you'll no longer be needed.."

"No one will believe her! She's way different from me!"

"I said Aoi will soon be human.. But of course not a normal human", he started to laugh. "Either one, you're also not a simple human.."

"Tch.. Don't you dare to hurt them..!"

"Well, you sure are a fierce one.. Of course I've planned to---torture them till death.. JAJAJA..!!"

"You.. imbecile..", I clenched my teeth.

"Oh, almost forgot to tell! Aoi will take your positions starting---tomorrow!"

"Tomorrow?!"

"Oh, and your dear, precious friends will be the first victims..", he laughed like crazy again.