Chapter 2 | Fate?

"I am Ten Akagaki", he said.

NOOOO!!!

"Oh, so you are the president council?", the teacher asked.

"Yes", he replied.

"Well, you better give the example to your classmates", the teacher said.

"Sorry, this will not happen again", he apologized and bowed.

"Well, I hope that won't happen again. Now sit in that empty seat at the back, next to Ms. Tsukasa", the teacher said.

WAIT, WAIT, WAIT, WAIT A MOMENT!!! HE IS GOING TO SIT NEXT TO ME??! OH MY GOSH! THIS IS NOT POSSIBLE!! HE IS COMING!!!!

"Let's get along, 'Ms. Tsukasa'", he said and smiled.

"Jaja...I doubt we can..", I murmured to myself.

"Now, let's start the class", the teacher said. "Each of you will introduce yourselves".

I hope recess time come quickly. I don't want to be next to 'him'....'He' pisses me off...UGHH

*Ding~ Dong~*

-Lunch Time-

"FINALLY!", I stood up from my seat and said with great relief.

"Noisy..", he muttered and I ignored him.

*growl~* "I'm hungry...", I said while my stomach growled. "Let's go to the rooftop!", I suggested.

"Same as always..", Saki said and chuckled.

"It feels relaxing eating at the rooftop while looking at the sky!", I said.

"Well, let's get going", Yunna said and we left.

-At the rooftop-

"Ahh~ I feel refreshed!", I said and took a deep breath.

"Won't you eat your bento..?", Yunna asked and sat down.

"Well, if she doesn't want it, let's eat it~", Saki smiled and started opening my bento.

"NOOO!!", I screamed and snatched it away from Saki, "It is my bento, I'm hungry!!"

"You are like a wolf with its prey! JAJA", Saki said and both of them laughed.

"Hey! What do you guys think I am??!", I asked with a chipmunk face.

"Mmm....A chipmunk, a monkey, a dog or wolve, except a human", Saki said and smiled.

"Hey! I am human!", I said.

"Jaja..Sorry, we know, we know!", Saki said and both of them laughed at me...

"Well, let's eat before recess time finish", Saki said while still laughing...

We ate everything although we fight for the food....

"Ahhh~ I'm full~", I said and then laid down on the floor. "It's so relaxing when you lay down and look up at the sky...", I said and both of them also laid down on the floor.

"Why don't we go around the school before recess time finishes?", Saki asked.

"Yeah, good idea", Yunna agreed.

"And you Aoi? Won't you come?", Saki asked although she seemed to know my answer.

"Yeah, I'll go later. Let me relax a little more~", I said.