Chapter 20 | Please...

"Damn.. Where is she..?!", he clenched his fist.

...

"Hey! What are you planning to do??!", I asked with a fierce tone of voice.

"I'll use you as the subject of my experiment.. I'll make you suffer as you did---killing my men..", he burned in hatred. "Hmmm... Let's do this.. I'll call them again and tell them your location... So when they arrive, they can see you----no, your corpse on the ground..", he grinned.

"I will not let you play with me!!", I said.

"Hmm.. Let's see who wins at last..", he said and called with my cellphone.

...

*Riiing~*

*shock* "I-it's Aoi...", Saki trembled and picked up.

"Hi.."

"Where's Aoi?!", Saki asked.

"Well, let's bet.."

"What?! A bet?!"

"Yeah.. I'll tell you her location, and if you arrive here at time---you win, but.. If you don't arrive at time..sorry, but you will no longer see her again.."

"WHAT?! No way?!!", Saki trembled.

"You should get in time.. Or not... Bye, bye.. You have until 7p.m... We are in----*"

"Wait! What do you me---"

*cuts*

(A/N: He, the boss, is describing the location. He is not telling exactly where they are/where Aoi is.)

"What happened, Saki??!", Yunna asked.

"He described me the place they are.. He said we have until 7 o'clock to get there, and if not... Aoi will be in great danger!!", Saki said.

"No way! We have only 1 hour with 30 minutes to find her!", Yunna said.

"I'll call him and tell him the situation", Saki said.

Saki called him and told him the place where Aoi is. They tried their best searching everywhere and also called Gilbernate to help them.

...

The boss took me to somewhere else. And tried to give me a drug.

"Hmm... Let's try this drug with you... Let's see what happens", he grinned.

*shiver* W-what should I do??! There's no way I can! *snap*

He tried to make me drink the drug by force, but I tried to resist.

"Let's see how long can you resist?", he said.

"Mnmm!!", I tried not to open the mouth. "N-NOO!!", I screamed.

"H-hey! W-what's with this strong wind??!", a man asked.

"This is her doing.. Jee..", the boss grinned.

"This is so strong..!!", a man screamed.

"What should we do boss?!"

"This is so interesting.. Jaja!!", he laughed.

...

"?! W-what was that?..", he murmured. "It came from there! I need to hurry... Damn!", he rushed.

...

"Eh?"

"What happened, Saki?", Yunna asked.