Chapter 27 | Believe

"I wonder what time it is..?", I murmured.

"I saw that girl with Boss! Although she seemed to have a different aura.."

"No, no.. You saw wrong.. She's a clone that Boss created!"

"Seriously?! Wow, that's why he needed that girl here.."

"He's also trying some new experiments with that girl.."

"Will she be able to survive all that?!"

"I don't know.. But if that girl can't survive and die.. Boss will use her clone to try on the experiments.."

"And if he don't need that girl?"

"He will let us do anything to her!"

"Seriously?!"

Tch.. Those bastards..! I need to find a way to escape..

.

.

.

"Ms. Hanakawa, do you have a moment? Can you come to the teacher's room after classes? Can you also bring Ms. and Mr. Arigawa, Ms. Midvesselle, and Mr. Akagaki?", the teacher asked.

"Ok, teacher", Saki replied.

.

.

.

After classes

"What happened?", he asked.

"Why calling all of us?", Saori added.

"Did something happened?", Yunna was worried.

"This is strange..", Kitsu said.

"Well, what happened and is strange is the case of Aoi!", Saki was worried.

"Now that I think about it.. I haven't seen her in these days.."

"Kitsu.. Now that you notice?!.. She hasn't come to school days ago!", Saki said in despair, "And I also visited her house, but she wasn't home!"

"Me too. This days she hasn't been in her house", he said.

"Are you sure you are not a stalker..?", Saki stared at him.

"Hey! I'm not! It's something so noticeable!"

"And if Ao is in the house of a relative?", Kitsu asked.

"She's not.. I know her, and she doesn't have any relative here.. Only one---in the U. S., but their relationship is not that good.."

"You know her background well, Saori..", Yunna said.

"Well, we were childhood friends.."

"We are here", he said and opened the door to the teacher's room.

"Teacher, I brought them", Saki said and they all greeted.

"Thank you, Ms. Hanakawa.. I just wanted to ask a few quesrions since you are close to.. Ms. Tsukasa..", the teacher said, "Let's go to one of the rooms in the principal's office and have the talk there."

.

.

.

"Teacher, you also want to know about Aoi's dissapearance?", Saki asked.

"Yes.. I see I'm not the only one.. Ms. Tsukasa is fortunate to have such great and caring friends", the teacher smiled. "She has been absent since days ago.. Does anyone of you know the reason?"