Chapter 17 | Rose Princess

*Ding~ Dong~*

Lunch time~

"Aoi, let's go!", Saki waved her hand.

"Yeah, I'm coming", I said.

"Wait! Can I join you guys?", Saori asked.

"..."

"Yeah, it's fine, right?", Yunna asked.

"Y..yeah..", Saki and I agreed.

"Sorry girls, I'll be eating with them, maybe next time~", Saori smiled at the girls that we're surrounding her.

"Oh, don't worry, it's okay~ Midvesselle-sama is free to do whatever she wants~", a girl said.

"Sorry, girls, next time~ I promise!", Saori replied and we left.

...

"What were you planning?..", I asked.

"I just wanted to be free from those girls..", Saori said and sighed. "Well, I don't have any business with you anymore", she said and left.

"I thought she was joining us", Yunna said.

"Of course not..", Saki said.

"Yeah..", I agreed.

We went to the rooftop and when we got there, the boys we're already eating.

"Woa! You guys are already eating here?!", Saki asked surprised.

"Mmn.. Yeah..", Kitsu said while chewing.

We had our little chit-chat at the rooftop. We had a long talk about 'the new transfer student'.

"Ah, sorry, I have to go. Today, I will be showing the place to the new transfer student, or should I call her Mivesili-san?", he said.

"It's Midvesselle(Mid ve se le)", I corrected him and he left.

...

"Finally you are here", Saori said.

"Sorry, I was eating with some friends", he replied.

"You shouldn't leave a lady waiting", Saori smiled.

"I don't think you would like to be treated like a 'lady'", he said.

"Well, let's start", Saori said.

...

"Kyaa!! It's Saori-sama and Ten-sama!!", all the girls shouted as they saw them together.

"They are a perfect couple!!", a girl said.

"Saori-sama! Would you like hand-made cookies?", a girl asked.

"It's really okay?", Saori asked.

"Of course, Saori-sama"

"Let's take a bite... Mmm~ Delicious~", Saori ate a bite and smiled.

"Kyaa!!", all the girls surrounded her.

"Sorry girls, but can I take her? I need to show her around", he smiled and asked permission.

"♡ Of course! Sorry!", the girls said.

"Thank you", he smiled.

"Kyaa~ ♡♡ The White Prince and the Rose Princess"

...

"Are you better?", he asked Saori.

"What do you mean?", Saori smiled.

"You feel uncomfortable with people surrounding you, right? You are not the type of girl, but you act like it.. Am I wrong?", he asked.

*sigh* Her attitude changed, "Well, yeah.. I am not that 'Rose Princess' nor 'Saori-sama' everyone thinks... Each and everyone of them are so annoying..", she said.

"Then why don't you stop the acting? You are free to do what you want", he said.

"I know, but I don't want to ruin the image of my mom.."

"Why?"

"Because she is really famous, beautiful, beyond the stars, and also a sweet-heart person... She died---at age of 27.. She was really famous since she was 6 years old.. A really big star, and everyone called her Blooming Flower, 'cause she was like a blooming flower----beautiful outside, but very fragile and weak. She had a weak health since small, but she didn't stop, she tried her best.. Some years after I was born, she became worse.. Until.. 'that' day...---Wait, I don't know why am I even telling you this??!..", Saori said.

"Isn't it because you wanted a person to talk openly with..?", he replied and smiled.

*blush* "Of course not! Idiot!", Saori said and left.

*pain* "What is this feeling I have...? There's no way..", Saori thought.