Chapter 19 | Kidnapping

"Boss! Here is the girl you asked us to bring", a man said.

I could barely hear what the men were saying.

"Okay, leave her in that room.. I will later have a little talk with her.. Jajaja!!", the boss said to his men.

...

"Ugh.. Where am I...?", I regained consciousness and looked around. *pain* "Ouch.. My head hurts..", I said.

"Oh, so you are already awake..", a voice came and I turned around.

"Who are you and were am I..?", I asked.

"I am the boss here and you are in our secret base..", the man said.

"Who exactly are you..?", I asked.

"Well, I am the son of one of the men you killed long time ago..", the man replied.

*chills* "N-no way.. The 3 men who came to robbed at my house..?", I was trembling as I was saying.

His face came closer to mine, "Yeah, but we didn't go there just for robbering...", and said.

I pushed him away, "Then what..?", I said.

"Did you know..?", he grinned, "I know everything about you.. Everything... And also.. About your powers..", he said.

*shock* "W-what..? N-no way..", I was trembling from head to toe.

"Yeah.. And I was going to use you to experiment some things and see what you we're capable of doing..", he grinned, "But your stupid parents didn't let me.. So I needed to kill them.."

"W-what?! There's no way I'll be subject of your experiment!", I said.

"Ja! Let's see how far can you go..", he said, "Jajaja!! JAJAJA!!"

*tremble* I should get out of here..!!

"Ja.. Do you think you can escape? Well, sorry, you will be sleeping for a long time..", he said and hit me on the head with a metal stick.

...

Next day morning~

-At school-

"Hey..", Saki said.

"What?", Yunna asked.

"Do you know where is Aoi?", Saki asked.

"Maybe late..", Yunna replied.

"Yeah..", Saki said.

"But.. I have a bad feeling..", Yunna said.

"Yeah.. Me too.. A really bad one..", Saki said. "Maybe because of the new transfer student..", she added.

"Good morning!", he came in.

"Good morning!~", everyone greeted him.

"Hey.. Do you know where is Aoi?", Saki asked him.

"No..? Why?", he asked.

*Ding~ Dong~*

"It's getting late.. And she's not here yet..", Saki replied.

"Maybe because she overslept?", he said.

"Yeah, maybe.. But! She isn't the type of coming really late---usually she would arrive 1-2 minutes before the bell is going to ring!", Saki said.

"Now that I think about it.. I didn't see her yesterday night..", he said.

"What? Yesterday night?!", Yunna asked.