Please be okay

NEXT MONTH.

-

|Jordan|

I opened my eyes to see everyone sitting in the room crying. Matt, Sage, Cameron, even Nash.

"Guys it's okay I'm awake now" I hopped out of the bed and stood I front of the door. "GUYS STO........." I waved my hands trying to get there attention but than I saw my self laying on the hospital bed sleeping. I looked down at my hands. I was transparent. The door flung opened and it went right threw me. In came Connor with balloons. He went threw me as well. Am I dead?

I stood next to Connor, In ghost form, or whatever you call it "is she awake yet?" Connor asked.

"Does it look like she awake?" Cameron asked.

"Just asking." Connor put balloons next to the bed I was in.

I noticed Matt. He got up and was about to draw a mustache on me. Than Cameron smacked him.

"Dude. Don't!" Cameron yelled.

Sage looked up, "I'm like crying my eyes out over my best friend how could die any second and your trying to draw a mustache on her?!" Sage ran out the room crying. Matt right behind her.

Cameron walked out to get a drink with Connor. So Nash was left. He grabbed a chair and sat next to me and held my hand.

"I know. You can't hear me, but at least I can tell you now. I have always loved you. Since the minute you helped me around the school to the minute you joined magcon. Witch I don't think you'll be apart of anymore with the baby. He's doing fine, but as he gets older he might have problems," Nash started crying, "witch really sucks, because the first kid you have you just want them to be perfect and just cute. But, Uhh we can just hope for the best." Nash wiped his tears, "but whatever happens. Happens." Nash kissed my forehead and walked out of the room.

-

|Jordan|

NEXT DAY.

I woke up to see Nash sleeping in a chair next to my bed holing my hand. Sage and Matt were sleeping on a pull out bed. Cameron was in another chair texting on his phone. Looking at my hands I wasn't transparent anymore.

"Hey. Are you okay? Do you need anything?" Cameron asked.

"You can see me!" I yelled hugging him.

"Yeah why wouldn't I able to?" Cameron was confused.

"Never mind that," I looked around and notice something different. I wasn't pregnant anymore. At least I didn't think I was. "Um one thing where is my baby?" I was really lost.

"He's in the preme section. Since he wasn't due till another month he needs some medical care." Cameron pulled his chair closer to my bed.

"Is he going to be okay?" I felt a tear fall down my cheek.

"He might grow up with some problems, but for right now he's doing fine." Cameron wiped my tear away, "Don't cry. He's going to do just fine."

"Can I see him?" I asked.

"Well I think so. We were looking at him earlier. " Cameron grabbed my hand and helped me out of the bed.

We walked down this hall holding hands. We came up to this little window and I saw some familiar faces.

"Hayes?" I asked. It was Hayes, his parents, skylynn, and Will. They turned and smiled.

"Jordan?" Hayes ran over and hugged me along with skylynn.

I kept walking and noticed what they were looking at. It was my baby.

"He's beautiful." There mom said.

"Thank you." I hugged cameron. "Thanks!" I whispered in his ear.

I looked at my little baby threw the window. I was Watching him cry and look how tiny he was.

"What's his name?" their dad asked.

I looked at him and remember Nash. He looked exactly like Nash.

"Braden. Braden Grier." I smiled.

Cameron put his arm around me, "lets go back and find Nash."

"Okay." I waved goodbye to everyone and we walked back to the room. "So what happened? Why did they have to deliver him so soon."

"Well we got off the plane and you fainted. Sage said you were feeling sick before that too. But um once you fainted you were rushed to the hospital. Than after that you went into a coma. You have been asleep of the past month. We were all scared you were going to die." Cameron started crying.

I wrapped my arms around him, "it's okay. I'm here now. Just one more question. What was wrong with me?"

Cameron pulled away and looked at me in the eyes, "they don't know. They think that because you were so young your body just had enough with the baby or something." Cameron still crying grabbed my hand. "But your okay now. So we can thank god." Cameron kissed my cheek. Than opened the door to the room.

I walked in to see Nash crying.

"Nash what's wrong?" I said running over to him giving him a hug. A first I think he was in shock that I was okay.

"Your okay. Your okay!" he screamed hugging be tighter than ever before.

"Yeah. I'm okay." I laughed. He pulled me on to his lap.

"I thought you were gonna die!" he kissed me.

"I'm not going anywhere" I kissed him back.

a/n

SCARY!!!!!!!!!!!!! DONT FORGET TO VOTE! LOVE YOU GUYS!!!!!

Stay Nashty

-SimplyGrier