Matthew

|Jordan|

I woke up to the sound of his alarm. I turned and tried to ignore the sound. He hit the off button and got out of bed. He came around on the other side and kissed me.

"Wake up sleeping beauty."

I opened my eyes to see Nash staring at me.

"Do I have to?" I laughed. I turned and kept on sleeping. He started tickling me, "Nash stop!" I screamed in laughter.

"Wake up." Nash stood up and walked away. I kept laying there in peace till. Hayes came in with skylynn.

"WAKE UP!" they all screamed.

"Okay okay. I'm up." I got out of bed and realized that I don't have any other clothes. I went into Nash's closet and grabbed the smallest pair of jeans I could find. I pick out a pink shirt that says holster and put it on.

I put my hair in a pony tail and went down stairs to see Nash, Hayes and skylynn at the table eating. Nash brought me over some eggs and bacon.

"Thanks" I ate the food. Then we left.

We dropped skylynn off at daycare, Hayes at middle school, then we arrived at school.

"You ready?" Nash asked.

I shook my head, we kissed then got out of the car. We held hands then we got to the school doors. Nash opened them and everyone was staring. We walked down the long hall way. We got looks from everyone. People were whispering.

I got to my locker, "I'll see you in first period." Nash kissed my cheek and left. Everyone's mouth dropped.

I got my stuff then went to home room. People were whispering and pointing at me. Sage came running over to my seat.

"Is it true?" she asked acting like I knew what she meant.

"Is what true?" I raised my eye brow.

"That you and Nash are a thing?"

"Yeah it's true. Why is everyone staring?"

"Because out of all the popular girls he picks you. Congrats!" she patted me on the back.

"You don't have to congratulate me. It's not an accomplishment. We just both happen to like each other."

"When did this all happen?"

"It happened at the party. When we played spin the bottle then we went in the laundry room kissed then ended up making out. Went up to my room, cuddled then fell asleep."

"Wow. I missed a lot."

"Yeah you did. We went on a date. Then i met his family already and everything. Who were you with Saturday morning?"

"Ohh that was matt." she said acting like I new who he was. "Matthew Espinosa. He's from magcon."

The minuet she said that everyone started staring at her. Not everyone believed it though. The morning announcements came on and then the bell rang. I went to first period. Nash was already in his seat. I went back.

"I can't handle it. It's too much." I let out a small cry. My eyes started tearing up.

"It's only the first period. What happened?" Nash hugged me.

"Everyone's staring and I'm not comfortable Here I wanna go home." I Barred my head into his chest. Everyone was once again staring. The teacher wasn't in class yet so Nash grabbed my hand and we walked out of class.

"What are we doing?" I asked.

"I can't stand to see you like this!" We walked out of the building and went home. He drove me back to his house because if my parents new I was skipping school the would kill me.

We arrived at his house. We ran up stairs got back in our comfy clothes and climbed into bed.

We laid in his bed, both confused and upset. I gabbed his hand. He put his arm around me being careful not to let go. I laid my head on his chest.

"Who is Matthew Espinosa?" I asked.

"Why?"

"He was the guy Sage was with."

Nash was really shocked. "Really? I haven't seen him since magcon."

"Oh."

We went to bed and just slept the rest of the day.

~~~~~~~~~~next day~~~~~~~~~~

The alarm goes and I wake up before Nash. I kiss him on the cheek but he doesn't wake up. So I sit on top of him holding both his hands and kiss him on the lips.

He woke up and smiled, "someone's happy."

"Well I know what everyone's going to be like so I wanna go to school. But before we go I want you to tweet a picture of you and me and tell your fans."

"Someone's in a really good mood." Nash pulled his phone out and took a picture of me kissing his cheek. He twitted 'can't hide it from you guys anymore.'

We got up and ate some food. I borrowed some of his clothes again and then we were off.

We arrived at school and he kissed me we got out of the car and walked into school.

We walked to my locker and we stooped at my locker.

"I'll see you in first period." He kissed me on the lips and left.

I walked into home room and everyone was asking questions. Like how did this all start. What is it like to have Nash as your boyfriend. Can I have him. Stupid questions. I like it better then everyone staring at me.

The bell rang and I went to first period. Then second, third, fourth, and so on. I went to lunch and saw Nash I went and sat down next to him.

"So how's your day?" he asked putting his hand on my leg.

"It's good. Better than yesterday. Everyone's asking questions but its better than silence."

"That's good."

Sage came and sat at the table.

"Hey were did you guys go yesterday?"

She asked.

"We ditched. I couldn't handle the stress." I explained.

"Ohh well good to have you back. So this Friday party early again." Sage asked.

"I'm not sure ill have to ask Connor."

"Do you have party's every Friday." Nash finished his food the put his arm around me.

"Yeah. Not the same time though." I answered

"Is it okay if I invite the guys from magcon?"

"Yeah that's fine everyone comes." I explained.

"Yeah I already invited them there flight lands on Friday at three" Sage said.

"Great everything's settled!"

Everyone was done eating we took our trays back and went to our next class. The rest of the day went on. I was really excited to get home and hang out with Nash. The end of the day approached and the final bell rang and I ran to Nash's home room. I kissed him and we held hands out to the car. I hopped in the I saw a text on my phone from Connor saying 'You need to come home now!'

"Can we stop by my house I need to get something." I asked.

"Sure." We drove off. I wonder why I need to go home. It seems so urgent.

A/n

Everyone has a boyfriend but me. I feel so aloneeeeee. And now Jordan is sneaking out. YIKES! Don't forget to vote! love you guys.

Stay Nashty

-SimplyGrier