New experience

|Jordan|

"Nice to see you again." Nash smiled.

"Yeah I guess." I sighed, "we'll let's get this over with."

"Hey.. I never saw your eyes before." I looked up into his eyes and he looked at mine. Then he started to lean in and he kissed me. Not once. not twice. But multiple times. In the end it turned into a make out session.

I pulled away, "was that to much?" Nash asked.

"No. I think we should get away. And go up stairs." I smiled.

"We're not allowed up stairs. Though there's a sign. "

"It's my house. I'm allowed to go up stairs."

I grabbed his hand and went out the opposite door on the laundry room and went upstairs. I saw Connor and quick introduced them. Then we went up into my room.

" is this your room?" Nash asked. Letting go of my hand and shut the door.

"Yeah. I know it's big." I went and crawled into my bed. Nash was wondering around the room looking at stuff. "Come, sit by me."

He came over and took off his shoes. Flung open the covers and climbed in.

I crawled closer to him and he put his arm around me. I laid my head on his chest and my hand on his stomach. I lifted up his shirt and rubbed my hand over his abs. And the minuet my hand touched his abs I got the chills then this warm feeling in my heart. He pulled me closer. I could fall asleep right now.

"Your hair smells good." He laughed and my head moved with his body.

"Thanks." I laughed too.

Nash pulled the cover up and I started to close my eyes. And go to bed. It was quiet.

"So... what does this make us?" Nash asked. I really don't know I didn't think about that. I mean we could be considered dating because we kissed held hands and now were cuddling.

"I don't know what do you think this makes us." I asked I looked up at him and he looked at me.

"To me this is what couples do." Nash explained.

"Well then... I guess we're a couple." I smiled and kissed him. He smiled. I closed my eyes and went to bed.

~~~~~~~~~~next day~~~~~~~~~~

|Jordan|

I woke up to Nash still in my bed. I laid on my pillow staring at him. He turned his head still sleeping. I closed my eyes and kissed him. He still was asleep. I put a note on his phone and put his phone one my pillow. I got up and went down stairs. The house was a mess there we people sleeping all around the house. I went down stairs to the rec room and saw Sage sleeping on the couch with some dude. I couldn't tell who he was. So I went back up stairs and tried to find Connor. I ran up to his room and he was still sleeping. So I went back down to the kitchen and started making breakfast for Connor, Nash and I. I made bacon eggs and some toast. I went up and set a plate of food for Connor on his night sand then stared making some more eggs. As I was cooking someone can down and hug me from behind and kissed my neck. I turned around and saw it was Nash.

"You scared me!" I smiled and put my arms around his neck.

"Sorry. Didn't mean to." he laughed and put his arms around my back. And my shirt went up a little and Nash kissed me and my back hit the stove and burnt the bottom of my back. I pulled away and screamed. I started crying. Nash was in complete shock. He didn't know what happened.

"What happened?" Nash tried comforting me.

"My back. It's burned." I turned around and he saw the burn. He went over and got a cold wet paper towel and held it on the burn while I hugged him still crying.

"It's okay." He turned off the stove and grabbed an ice back and we went up stairs.

I laid on my stomach while Nash held the ice back on my back. My head was rested on his chest. And I still had tears streaming down my cheek.

Nash wiped the tears, "your okay. Everything's going to be okay." Then kissed my forehead. He grabbed the remote to the tv and turned it on. We watched Frozen together then a whole bunch of other Disney movies.

"Thank you." I smiled. Looking up at him.

"No need to thank me. I have your back. And you have mine." He smiled and wiped the rest of the tears off my face.

A/n

Okay so now there a couple?? It just happens so fast!!! haha. Don't forget to vote. I love you guys.

Stay Nashty

-SimplyGrier