Short.

WARNING. SHOWER SCENE VERY INTENSE

|Jordan|

"Bae wake up!" I felt his kiss land on my lips. I rolled over to pretend I didn't feel it. But he knew I did. He picked me up and spun me around the room.

"Nash put me down I wanna sleep!" he set me down on the bed. The sat next to me.

"You slept enough. Time to party go get ready." Nash kissed me on the cheek then left the room.

I wanted to continue sleeping till I noticed the time. 6:30. The party starts at seven and I still need to make the list with Connor. So I got up an went to the bathroom. Then hooped into the shower. I was in there for about five minuets till I heard a knock on the door.

"I'm in here!" I yelled hopping to make whoever was at the door go away. I heard some foots steeps then a click. And the door swung open I saw a man at the door way. He started getting up dressed. I grabbed my shampoo bottle getting ready to throw it at him until I noticed who it was.

"Nash? What are you doing in here?!" I asked putting my shampoo bottle back down.

"I'm getting a shower Connor is taking one in his room so I need one." He stated then shut and locked the bathroom door.

Okay I have two choices. One either yell at him and tell him to get out. Or let him come in and take a shower with me. I don't want to be mean and I don't know if I'm ready for him to see me naked. Either way I don't win.

Nash came over and opened the shower door. I quickly turned around closed my eyes and covered my boobs. I felt his presents. He shut the shower door. He spun me around and closed his eyes.

"There open yours. Then put your arms around me and I can't see anything." Nash told me.

I opened one eye then the other. Put my arms around him.

"There. Open your eyes." I told him.

I stared at his eyes and he looked at me. He closed his eyes again and leaned in for a kiss. His gentle lips pressed against mine. Over and over again. He pulled away and whispered, "I gotta go before Connor finds me in here with you." He had a smile on his face then left the shower. Wrapped a towel around him then went out of the bathroom.

OMG. What did I just do. I was in the shower, while Nash was in the shower. and the whole time we made out. I think he wants to go to the next level. But I'm not ready. He's taking this relationship to fast. And Connor would kill me. Lets just hope no one finds out about that.

I turned the water off. Then got two towels. Wrapped one around my hair and one around my body. I went out to my closet grabbed a grey hoodie that was Nash's and skinny jeans. Grabbed moccasins and went back to the bathroom, then Put some mascara on. I took my hair out of the towel and started to brush it. Started to blow dry it then I saw the time. 6:50. I have ten minuets till the party starts. I ran down stairs and saw Connor at the table with Nash making the guest list.

"Hey. That was a good idea to make a private party." Connor handed me the note book and showed me who'd be coming. There was over 200 people.

" most of those people don't know much about magcon so that's good." Connor took the notebook back and started setting up the food. "Go get the guys and tell them the party's about to start."

I ran up stairs and locked on all their rooms. "Party's gonna start soon."

I went back down stairs to see that Sage had already arrived.

"Where matt?!" she asked jumping up and down.

"He's up stairs, but your not allowed to go up there."

She ran to the bottom of the stairs to wait for him.

"Oh and thanks for telling me about you and Matt." I kept walking.

"Ohh you found out about that," she turned around to face me, " it was supposed to be a surprise... So uhh surprise!"

"Yeah. Whatever."

I walked around the house trying to find Nash. The house was getting full with people by the second. I walked down stairs to see Nash watching frozen. I plopped down next to him and he wrapped his arm around me.

"The house is getting really packed up stairs." I told him.

"Mmhmm." he seemed upset. I looked up at him.

"What's wrong?" I grabbed his hand.

"Ehh." He shrugged his shoulders. Something was up. I stood up then sat on his lap facing him.

"Babe. What's wrong." I asked him again grabbing both my hands and pressing my forehead against his.

"Idk. Do you love me?" he kissed me.

"Of corse I do. Your my every thing!!" I kissed him.

"I mean do you really truly love me." He asked again.

"If you don't believe me I can't just get off your lap and leave. If that's what you want." I started to get off his lap but he pulled me back like I was on a leash or something.

"I believe you. I believe you. just don't leave me." He kissed Me. Then his hands went lower. And Lower. Then he started getting more passionate with his kisses. His hands started to travel back up my back. And on with his hands my shirt went up too. It was at the point to where you could see the begging my bra. Someone one walked down the stairs.

"What are you doing?"

A/n

Sorry for the short chapter but ya know. Since what happened happened the chapter was cut short. Whoops. Don't forget to vote! I love you guys!

Stay Nashty

-SimplyGrier