Welcome to the world

Jordan

I sat in the waiting room looking around. My phone died so I have nothing to entertain me. Sage and Matt have not let go of each other since he got here. I looked and something caught my eye.

"Nash?" I got up and ran to hug him.

"Hi!" I felt him kiss the top of my head.

"You guys made it?!"

"Yeah. Taylor ran into the room." Nash sat down and put his hand on my stomach, " I can't wait till its our turn."

He kissed me then out came Taylor.

"Hey guys you wanna meet the baby." He led us back to Grace's room.

"Hey guys. I'd like you to meet Kholé And Zack" Grace held the gorgeous little baby's Both sleeping peacefully in their mothers arms.

"AWWh. Their so adorable! can I hold one?" I asked walking over to the bed.

"Sure! here take Kholé." She carefully passed the newborn. I held the precious little child in my arms. Rocking her back and forth.

"Their cubby." Matt laughed. Sage elbowed him making him stop.

"It's baby fat. It will go away as they get older." Grace said. "Nash why don't you hold Zack. Your going to need some experience with kids." Grace handed Zack to Nash and Nash looked like he was shaking.

"Dude are you nervous?" Matt laughed trying to be funny.

"No!" Nash held the baby ever so lightly. I could even hear him start to talk babyish to Zack. Nash smirked than started playing with his tiny hands.

"Sage do you wanna hold Kholé?" I walked over to her.

"No I'm good I really dont......" before she could finish I pull kholé in her hands. "Awh. She so cute!"

"Thanks. " Taylor sat next to Nash on the couch. "Now. Just imagine. It will be your turn one day to hold your first born. and bro. it will be the best moment of your life."

"Yeah. I'm excited. The only thing is how much will I be able to see my kid. We're going to be at magcon, and Jordan just moved into an apartment away from Connor. I just wanna be there for her. You know?" Nash handed Zack back to Taylor.

"I feel ya man." Taylor got up and walked to Matt. "It's your turn." Taylor placed Zack into Matt's hands.

"Jordan! take my phone out of my back pocket and take a picture of me and Matt with the babies." Sage turned around.

"Why?" I grabbed her phone opening her pictures.

"I'm gonna send it to my mom and tell her happy early birthday!" Sage and Matt smiled and held the babies up. I snapped the picture then kholé began to cry. Not long after Zack began to cry as well.

"Well I think we should get going. Congrats on two and have a good day!" Matt and sequoia ran out the room.

"I think we should get going too. I wanna show Nash my apartment." I grabbed Nash's hand.

We walked into the apartment and Nash was shocked. He couldn't believe I was going to be living in a huge place like this. The place was still filled with boxes and unopened things.

"Wow." Nash said taking it all in.

"Do you like it?" I turned and grabbed his hands," I know everything's still not set up. But it still is big enough to raise a little kid."

"Yeah I like it. Can I move in?" Nash joked.

"Sure! Let me show you around." I led him to the kitchen where there was a table and dishes in boxes all along the floor. The counter had grocery bags and starbucks cups on it. The fridge had absolutely nothing in it. We headed down this little hall have this room. Witch will be the play room eventually it has tan walls with boxes and boxes galore. A couch, a tv and a book shelf were the only things set up in that room. Next was the living room. A wall tv was up along with a 'u' shaped couch with a coffee table in the middle was set up. We walked up a little stair case to the bedrooms I showed him mine. My bed room had my bed with boxes on it. There were a couple dressers and a desk along with two night stands on both sides of the bed. My windows a purple drapes but you could hardly see them with the boxes in the way. Then we walked passed Sage room and we could hear kissing from out side the door. There were still two more rooms left. One witch will be the nursery and the other a spare room.

I walked into the nursery room, "so this is the baby's room."

"How comes there's nothing in here?" Nash asked looking around.

"I have nothing. So while your in town we will go shopping for the baby's room, before you leave." I kissed bashes cheek.

"Oh trust me this room will be the best baby room anyone has ever seen!" Nash laughed grabbing my hands and putting his forehead against mine.

"Do you think we can do this?" I asked.

"I'm pretty sure we got this!" Nash kissed me. And I smiled.

"I love you!" I kissed him.

"I love you more!" Nash kissed me back making me giggle. Nash ran back to my room.

"What are you doing?!" I yelled running after him.

He hopped in my bed, "you know what we haven't don't in a while?"

"What?" I smiled at the door way.

"Cuddled." Nash patted the spot next to him. I sat down next to him and pulled the cover on us.

I turned to him putting his hand on my stomach and my hand on his arm. I rubbed my thumb back and forth on his arm feeling his muscles. He did the exact same thing but instead of feeling muscles he felt the baby.

"Your so nice." Nash mumbled.

I whispered, "I know."

a/n

AWHHHH SOOO CUTEEE THE WAY EVERYONES ACTING WITH THE BABIES!!!!! DONT FORGET TO VOTE I LOVE YOU GUYS

STAY NASHTY

-SimplyGrier