Chapter 9 "You can Sing!"

A/N: Hey guys!

I AM SO SO SO SORRY.

I actually wrote half of this chapter two weeks ago and then I had to stop.

I've had so much to do lately and I apologize for not updating.

I was supposed to update last week but I had a family emergency and had to go out of town.

So I'm sorry for keeping you waiting, cause I feel really bad.

But we have a problem.

End of the Year exams are coming up and need to study. ALOT.

So, I am going to try and update every Saturday until I get off for Summer. So you can expect every Saturday around this time.

If I don't update, I didn't forget. I just didn't have time to and I will update as soon as possible.

So I look forward to making you guys happy again with updates every week.

OH and could you read my friend's book. Her username is @AbigailLJohnson and she's trying to get herself out there. She isn't writing about One Direction, but it's a teen drama book about high school, so it's going to be good. I shared some ideas with her and she's updating once a week too (I'm not sure what day). But she's new and she literally just updated for the first time last week so she needs some followers and some subscribers. It would mean a lot to me if you could help her out!

Thanks you guys :D Love you!

Now onto the book!

****************************

Nikki's POV

After Louis had a serious talk with the hotel people about my room not being safe and explaining to the policemen that everything was okay, the boys had to get ready for their next show.

"Already?" I asked.

"Nikki, we sing for two hours straight!" Liam laughed.

"Yeah!" Zayn exclaimed. "We have to have dress rehearsals, sound checks, an hour of vocal warm ups, our hair done..."

"I get it! I get it!" I laughed.

"5sos doesn't have to come until later so I guess you could stay with them." Louis gave the Aussies an uneasy look.

"We promise to be careful." Luke spoke up.

The other boys nodded.

"Last time I left her with you she ended up hanging off the side of a building." Louis pointed out.

"But we saved her didn't we?" Calum gave a grin.

"Shut up cal!" Michael growled. "You're not helping!"

Louis crossed his arms.

"We'll be careful!" Ashton pleaded.

"Fine but if I get a call and Nikki is in the hospital you are all dead!" Louis threatened.

All of them nodded.

"Oh darn were going to be late!" Liam frowned.

"Behave yourselves." Harry said and looked at me. "Yes, Nikki, that was directed at you."

"Are you kidding me?" I looked at the Four Aussies. "I'm with four underage teen boys from Australia. Shouldn't you be concerned about them getting into trouble?"

"Watch it!" Harry smirked at me before walking off.

The other one direction boys turned and followed him.