Chapter 7 What I Have To Do

A/N: Hey guys!

I'm back! :D

Sorry this is a short chappie but it's just something to get you started.

So enjoy!

And help spread the word to others that I'm back.

Also if you want notifications saying when I updated or if I have news, Follow @5KGUpdates on Twitter and turn on the notifications button under settings on my page.

I am also having a contest!

Check at the end of this chapter for info!!!

---------------------------------

Nikki's POV

I woke up the next morning at about 6 AM when Louis pushed me out of my bed.

He called it "The New Alarm Clock Method" and said that it was more effective than going

"BEEP! BEEP!" in my ear.

Anyways, I got dressed in the bathroom while Louis got dressed in the hotel room.

When I came back out, Harry and Liam were loading our suitcases onto one of the thingys that you push.

I suspected that we were leaving so I grabbed my purse and sunglasses and put them on as I followed them out.

The screaming of fans could be heard and I was kind of confused.

"Niall and Zayn and Michael and Ashton went in another car so they could go ahead and check in at our next hotel." Harry explained when he saw my hesitation on the elevator.

I huffed a sigh as I thought of sitting for another long segment of time with not much to do.

Liam laughed. "It's only a 2 hour trip Nikki."

That brightened up my face a bit.

Louis gripped onto me as the door to the elevator opened and the girls screamed.

"Just look ahead." Louis advised as I crinkled my nose.

As we walked forward, on came the questions.

"Louis!"

"Liam!"

"Harry!"

"Styles!"

"Mr. Payne! Over here!"

"Is that Nikki Northington?"

I suppressed a sigh as they recognized me quickly. There goes any life I have left.

"Nikki, you haven't tweeted in days!"

I know.

"Is everything alright?"

No.

"Are you staying with Louis until further notice?"

Yes.

"Will you be going on the Take Me Home Tour?"

Yes.

There was a bright light and I quickly adjusted my sunglasses over my eyes.

My head started spinning as I got more dizzy by the second.

I started to lean into Louis. He noticed immediately.

"You okay, love?" He asked. He took my sunglasses off.

I shook my head as I started to feel sick.

"Nikki, your as white as a ghost." Liam, who was on my other side, commented.

I gave him a begging look and his eyes widened.