Chapter 38-Finale

Start from the beginning

"Praise Jesus." I state still shocked as continues on to explain that I have to stay there for a few more days so they can make sure I'm going to be fine. I nod my head accepting my fate.

"Thank you, doctor." I state before she leaves, telling me I'm allowed two people in at a time.

After she leaves Faye and Andre fly through the door and almost attack me before realizing my ribs are all fucked up.

"I hate you so much right now." Faye laughs through her tears, "I thought you were gonna leave me."

"I would never." I smile at her as she grabs my hand gently and rubbing it comfortingly.

"You can't do that to me chica; I'm getting to old for this shit." Andre sighs as he sits on the edge of my bed, making sure not to hurt me.

"Sorry for inconveniencing you." I roll my eyes but chuckle so he knows I'm only kidding.

"You should be." he glares at me playfully before chuckling himself. "What exactly happened that night?" he questions me and I freeze as I remember Arabella and the way I shot Archer.

I rattle of stoically the events of that night and they sit listening transfixed. "I'm just glad Sin's guys got there before anything else happened." I end off my story and Andre and Faye stare at me confusedly.

"Sin didn't send those men." Faye states before she pauses, deep in thought. "He was passed out the whole night, he only found out the next day along with us when we got a call from the hospital."

"You guys didn't even know I was kidnapped?" I state shocked.

"We were all held hostage by Santiago," Andre rubs the back of his neck shocked, "He crashed the party and a couple of his goons held the party at gunpoint, we couldn't find you or Sin so we assumed the two of you were somewhere safe together. I guess he was the distraction so that Archer could take you without anyone noticing."

"I guess I understand." I state as a little more sense was being made, "But then who came to save me?"

"I have no clue." Andre shakes his head honesty and Faye stares at me for a few moments in thought.

"Don't hurt yourself." I refer to her deep thinking. She glares at me for a couple of seconds before going back into her deep thinking.

"Do you think it was Declan?" she offers and I contemplate her suggestion.

"I don't think so." I shake my head as I tell them about Declan's surprise visit and exit, I'm sure he was long gone from this place when my kidnapping took place. He couldn't have gotten there on time even if he had known.

"There is someone else it could be." Faye stares at me pointedly. I shake my head immediately.

"She hasn't seen me in 16 years, there's no way." I try to convince myself more than Faye, "Besides, how would she know where to find me?" There's no way it could be her, but then the memory of that woman with the brown eyes standing over me sweeps through my subconscious and I rethink everything. It couldn't have been her.

"It was just a thought." Faye holds her hands up in defence.

"Even if was, I don't want to think of the more questions that shit is gonna open up." I shiver slightly, "Let's just move on."

Faye and Andre both stay for a while just talking and catching up before they get kicked out by hospital staff due to visiting hours being over, but not before promising to be back here early the next morning. I smile grateful my friends were here for me, I was just a little disappointed I couldn't see Sin before visiting hours were over. He didn't owe me anything but it still hurt.