"You're right!" she smiles at me before heading to her room to retrieve her phone.

"Get over here. This is going to be hilarious." I say and gesture for Nicole to come closer.

"I'm back." Faye says and sits next to me and Nicole on the floor. "Let's do this."

She dials Andre's number and we all wait patiently for him to pick up. When he does Faye proceeds to burst into hysterical tears.

"Faye?" Andre frantically tries to soothe her. "What's wrong?" there seems to be a lot of noise in the background, which brings to my attention that he's at that party Sin was throwing.

"SHE CHEATED ON YOU!" Nicole screams before placing her hand on her mouth in shock.

"What?" Andre almost whispers the words as he tries to process what was just said.

"It's true, I did." Faye says through her tears. "I'm a terrible girlfriend."

"Just tell me who it is?" Andre grits out angrily as he assumes the worst.

"Ma-Marilyn." Faye stutters out before going back to sobbing uncontrollably. This is probably the part a good friend would stop the entire exchange-but I wasn't Faye's good friend—I was her best friend. So I of course let the exchange go on while I tried to contain loud bouts of laughter.

"Marilyn?" Andre says out loud surprised. "Did you two...I mean-c-can you please tell me what's going on?" Andre stutters out confusedly.

"I think I'm having a seizure." I yell out in between laughing fits.

"Faye? Answer me!" Andre calls out over the noise in the background. I'm not certain but I swear I can hear him call Sin's name. It's at this moment that I decide to step in and stop the torture.

"Faye can't speak right now because she's doing that hiccup, crying thing and therefore can't form any intelligible words." I yell into the phone, trying to make my voice heard over the sounds of Faye's sobs and Nicole's soothing words.

"Marilyn?" I hear voice over the phone that is definitely not Andre's. I gasp in shock not expecting Sin to answer and abruptly end the call.

Phew, that was close.

"Now he's going to break up with me." Faye says in distress as Nicole pats her arm awkwardly and tells her that it's going to be alright.

"He's not going to break up with you-I'm sure he doesn't consider you telling me you love me to be cheating." I try and calm her down.

Faye attempts to wipe her eyes, finally the crying has stopped. "You swear?" she sniffs.

"I swear. Ten fingers on the Bible." I place one hand in the air and one on my heart.

"Okay I believe you-can we watch Dirty Dancing now?" Faye stands up abruptly, the previous conversation obviously forgotten.

"Sure." I whisper, shocked at her quick dismissal of the previous topic.

"Great!" she grins as she gets up, "I'll go get the popcorn."

†††††††

After watching half of Dirty Dancing a surprising and relentless knocking sound started up. I glance up in surprise and try to find the source of the horrible sound, when I realize it's the door I calm down significantly.

"Can someone get the door?" I mutter and try to get comfortable in my recliner once again. When there's no answer and the knocking continues I sigh and get up reluctantly. I notice Faye and Nicole passed out on the couch and roll my eyes amusedly.