Chapter 2

Chapter 2

"Alright wait here for a second and I'll introduce you." Pierre told me.

I stood on the side of the stage. I was nervous but excited to be playing on stage with my favourite band.

"Alright people! Seb's hand and nose may be broken, so we had to find someone to play. I'd like you all to meet... Shit... I don't know your name." Pierre said.

I walked out on stage. I walked over to Seb's mic. "My name's Shannon."

"Alright! Let's do this! You ready sweety?" Pierre asked.

I smiled and nodded.

I didn't mess up or anything and the rest of the concert went great. I laughed at Seb's guitar picks (who the fuck is Sebastien).

I even played bass for one song. Me and David switched instruments. I laughed so hard when I read David's picks (fist me).

The concert was a success I think.

I went backstage with the guys. Seb tossed me a towel.

"Thanks." I said sweetly.

I felt so drenched and disgusting from the sweat. It was so hot on stage.

"You were amazing Shannon!" Seb complimented.

I blushed and thanked him.

Pierre walked over and handed me a T-shirt. "I thought you'd like to change."

I smiled at him. He pointed towards a side room backstage. I went over and pulled my shirt off and put the one Pierre gave me on. It was massive on me and it was a fucking Role Model shirt (Role Model is the clothing line Pierre, Chuck and Patrick designed).

I walked out and back towards the band. Pierre laughed when he saw me.

"Sorry it's a little big. I just grabbed it out of my suitcase." He laughed.

My eyes widened. "This is your shirt?"

Pierre nodded.

"Holy fucking God almighty! I'm wearing Pierre Bouvier's shirt!" I exclaimed.

The boys all smiled and laughed.

"You're so adorable." Seb said.

I blushed.

"So I was thinking, did you come here alone?" Seb asked.

I nodded shyly.

"I thought so. Cause if anyone was with you, they would have helped you. Why did you come alone?" He asked.

"Well, I heard you guys were coming to town, so I got the tickets online, told my mom I was going to a friends house and came here." I said.

"How did you order the tickets? You need a credit card." Chuck wondered.

"I have a credit card because my mom is a drug addicted drunk who can't be trusted to pay bills." I said, holding back the tears.

Pierre and David came over and hugged me.

"I'm sorry sweetheart. We shouldn't have asked." Pierre said softly.

I sobbed quietly into Pierre's chest.

"No it's OK. It's not like it's your fault that my life is shitty. Simple Plan is the reason I make it through everyday." I said quietly.

Pierre looked at the rest of the band then back at me.

"Why don't we take you away from your life? We need a guitar player for a few months. Would you like to come on tour with us?" Pierre asked.

I looked up at him wide eyed. "Really?"