Chapter 25

1 month later

Emma's POV

It's time for the Paige Sisters and Our2ndLife to go to Vidcon  I and the first stop is Hawaii.

I have my 3 bags packed. We're going to be gone for a solid 3 months, so don't say I over pack. Rachel and Kelsey are already here as we pack up our cars. All the boys have to drive their cars and so do I because of how much luggage everyone has. Chloe has 5 and a carry on, Kelsey, Rachel, and Melissa have 4, and a carry on, I have two and a small carry on and lastly Katy has 3 and a carry on. All of the suitcases look like they are going to explode and they way about a ton each. I start piling my suitcases into the back of my jeep as they all appear behind me with their bags.

Trace, Trevyn, Trenton, Tanner, and Turner came this morning to say goodbye. Tristan doesn't come to see us anymore because he can't stand seeing us all together when Paige isn't here. Henry came to say goodbye to Katy and we all hug our boyfriends.

"Everyone is holding their carry on. You will have to hold it on your lap", I say and they groan," We need a damn U-Haul for this."

"Let us help", Kelsey says coming up behind me with Rachel at her side. We all start piling the bags in as we cram them into my trunk. I eventually have to close my lift gate, which now means I have to heave the bags above my head to get them into the car. We finish stuffing the last bag into the trunk and close the glass.

Andrea, Jen, McKenzie, Lauren, and Rebecca are going to meet us at the airport and I see the boys close the last trunk. They ended up only having to take three of their cars. Two people in each with bags in the back seat and trunk. I turn around and hug Trace as we are getting ready to leave.

"I'm gonna miss you", I say repeating the sentence I said in Florida the day we left Disney.

"Three months will go fast and you'll be back in my arms in no time", he says holding my head to his chest. I pull back and stand on my tiptoes to reach his lips. He bends slightly and our lips crash. When I pull away, I smile biting my lip.

"You know when I get back it will be our 10 month anniversary", I say slyly," I am going to have plenty of time to plan something amazing for you."

"It won't be better than mine", he says kissing my nose.

"Okay Youtubers", Kian says clapping his hands," We need to hit the road."

"Bye", I say looking at Trace once more. He kisses me briefly before stepping back as I climb into the car. When I shut the door he walks up to the window.

"Take this", he says handing me a box. I open it and see an infinity necklace.

"Thank you so much. Oh gosh, I am going to miss you so much", I say hugging him through the window. I kiss him again and he steps back smiling.

"This necklace is beautiful", I hear behind me and I see the girls holding boxes.

"They all match", Chloe squeals and we all start squealing. I see Sam, Jc, and Kian pull out and I follow in pursuit as I watch my home shrink in the rear view mirror. I didn't even get to bring Kalani and Samoa, so Rachel's parents are watching them.

"So what was Vidcon like last year", Melissa asks from the edge of her seat. Everyone is so excited and I can see the excitement in their eyes.

"It was so fun and we are singing so that will be fun. We do meet and greets, performances, and we get hang out wherever we go which is awesome because we are going to Hawaii and then to about every other state", I say making sure never to lose sight of the boys cars in front of me.