17th of December

A/N: There will be parts of '26' lyrics, give it a listen while you read!

Dear diary,
Here's another shitty day, ignoring the fact that I knew only yesterday that I have to take a plane in two days ti go to my granny's house for Christmas, guess what happened?
Josh is now with another girl.
A black haired, green eyed and tall girl with a perfect shaped body, the opposite of me.

Man you really know how to get someone down

He did an interview yesterday and he said that even though they didn't date for so much time, he already knows that she's the perfect girl for him and she was such an unproblematic girl and that made things easier for him.
I guess he didn't want to deal with my problems.

I'm hoping someday maybe I'll just float away
And I'll forget every cynical thing you say  

I hated myself in that moment, I locked myself in my room and I refused to eat. I cried all the tears that I had and I wanted to disappear.
No one never made me feel like my problems were a trouble for them before but he did.

Everything was fine until you came around.

And I wanted to change my life, I desired to become a cold hearted person, to start to hurt anyone without caring, just like he did with me.
But I still wanted him to go back with me, and that girl did not took away my hope.

Hold onto hope if you got it
Don't let it go for nobody.

This morning I woke up hoping it was just a bad dream, but then I checked and it wasn't at all.
She was still there.
With him.
He even posted another pic of them, they were standing up, he wore a short and a black pair of skinny jeans with dr martens under it, she wore a blue, long dress.
He was smiling, she was looking at him and they lowkey were cute, but I still love Josh and I cannot accept that he replaced in so little time.

Reality will break your heart
Survival will not be the hardest part
It's keeping all your hopes alive
When all the rest of you has died

I'm going to prepare all my bags for my Christmas """holiday""", write as soon as I feel a little better or if something happens.

Bye, Joleene