23rd of November

Dear diary,
Yesterdsy we had a day off today and I was so so so excited. The night before Josh slept in my bunk and when I woke up, I stayed there to see how beautiful he is even when he sleeps.
After some minutes he woke up, and gave me a kiss and the biggest smile that I've ever done was placed on my face.

Then we went to the kitchen and there was Chris, who prepared breakfast for us. When we ate it I was surprised because it tasted so good, I though he was the type of guy that whenever he tried to touch the kitchen, he would set it on fire.
We enjoyed our meal with him and after an hour Max and Dan woke up, they wanted to go to a cd store to buy some things, so we went out too and we left Matt sleep.

For lunch, Matt and Max wanted to go to KFC, Dan had to meet with a friend of his so I was alone with Josh. I have to admit that I'm a little bit embarrassed when I'm with him, in fact I blushed like every two minutes and he told me like twenty times that I'm cute and that made me blush even more.
We went to this little restaurant that was almost out of the city, it was a really cute place. It had orange walls, and little tables with benches around them. We took the seats near the window, there was a really good view.
We talked about what happened in our lives after I moved to another country. He told me that everyone in our old school started to make jokes about the fact that he was chubby and he wanted to react to them so he started to go to gym and play football and when he came back to school from summer holidays everyone was shocked by the fact that he wasn't chubby anymore, no one believed that he could make that change. He told me that he felt confident even when he was chubby and I think that that is a beautiful thing, because he knew that he was (and he still is)a beautiful person inside out. I talked to him about my disorders, about how my father didn't care and still don't care about me, how he ruined my family and how my mother still doesn't leave him after all he did.
I loved how he treated me, I usually feel pretty anxious when I had to eat in front of someone, but he made me feel comfortable and I have to confess that I even had a little bit of confidence. Like, for the first time after a long time, he made me feel like proud of myself, I wasn't ashamed of myself even though there were a lot of people.

Then we paid and came out of the restaurant and went to a park, Josh laid on the grass and I laid my head on his belly. He caressed my head and played with my hair all the time, we were always looking at eachother. We talked about us again, but this time our talk was about our music taste.
He was more the type of guy who listened to bands in the past but recently he started to listen to drake and I was really surprised and happy at the same time, finally I could talk to someone of my obsession with him.

At the end of the afternoon we went back to the tour bus, even the bus driver wouldn't have been there until late night so we were alone.
We ordered pizza and when it arrived we ate it in th kitchen, then we cleaned everything and we went to watch tv on the sofa.
We wanted to see Sanitarium, an horror film, and we tried to pay attention to it but we new that the two of us was more interesting in that moment. We looked eachother into the eyes smiling, I sat on his lap and he cuddled me,then he began to kiss my neck and give me back rubs and he kept going 'til we decided to go to my bunk

and then well yes, we did the dirty lol.

I'll write soon, Joleene 🌸