16th of september

Dear diary,
Yesterday's show was amazing, people liked my songs, they applauded at me at the end of the last one, there was even someone who knew the words of my songs! I cannot believe that, it's amazing!
I saw the guys play and they were so much different, they all looked so happy and enjoyed that, I liked their songs, especially 'Stay With Me' and 'Underdogs', Josh has a beautiful and powerful voice .
A few times my eyes fell on his figure, I noticed every single thing about him last night, mostly his amazing smile. He stops smiling when I'm around, and so he did when he saw me looking at him.

Today was better, I think.
We had a day off and we visited many places in Los Angeles with the bus tour, Chris and Max stayed with me most of the time, they were really nice with me, I felt more comfortable with them than yesterday, fortunally.
Josh wasn't with the rest of the band, he hired a car and he visited the town on his own.
In the evening he came back and we started travelling to Pomona, we have a show there tomorrow.

Bye, Joleene.

A/N: hi guys, how are you?💎 I hope you like the story.

By the way I wanted to say a big thank you to sykosocial_ 'cause she's helping me to fix the chapters.
Love you Giuliaa🌸💓