20th of September

Dear diary,
I liked yesterday's show, a few sixers asked me to stop to talk with them and I did, they all seem so nice and so supportive, I really like them. While I was singing and playing one of my songs, I saw a girl that stopped singing and started crying, so I walked off of the stage and hugged her, she looked so small and weak.
Then I came back on the stage and I started to play my last song and when I finished I stayed behind the stage to see the guys play.
I liked to see their happy faces and that I could see them smile so much since they don't do it a lot.
Another thing that I like about them is their accent, it's amazing, it reminds me of the days when I used to live in Britain, I still hear a bit of this accent when my parents speak.

Today we travelled for three hours and a half to arrive in Seattle. We did a bit of practice but then we came back to the tour bus to go out again later to have lunch, I spent most of the time with Matt, we were having such a funny conversation about who has the best legs. Then, even Max, Dan and Chris joined us, we were having fun discussing about a sensless thing. Josh kept looked at me all the time, I think he smiled a few times, but maybe I was wrong.

Today Sarah went out of the hospital, I'm so happy that she's fine now.
Things are going well, I hope nothing changes.
Today I started writing a lot for my new song, I needed many ideas, I thought about writing about Josh, but then I started laughing, why would I write about him? I wouldn't have got a lot to say anyway.

See you tomorrow, Joleene.