||32||

How much time has passed? I don't know. Where was I right now? I don't know. Am I still alive? I don't know. Will I finally be able to see him again? Hopefully.

"Maam?" Someone speaks as the person gently shakes me to wake up but, I don't seem to move. Sensing my unwillingness to wake up, the person suddenly wraps his, must be, around my waist and carries me.

I bounce lightly as the person walks, pebbles crunching under his steps. Finally, found the strength to open my eyes, I was greeted by a face of man looking directly infront. It was Minjun.

I move a little to inform him that I was awake but he doesn't notice, so I just let him carry me.

A few more minutes pass before what sounds like a door, slams. "Eunsook!" I immediately recognize the vooce I had long longed for.

He sweeps me in his arms and I flutter my eyes open, letting myself be greeted by a single drop of tear. I smile as we lock our eyes together.

He reaches his hand to his face to wipe the tears but I stop them midway. Instead, I wipe his tears. "Oh My God" Not being able to stop myself anymore, I wrap my hands around his neck and pull him close to me, and I kiss him. Kissed him like there was no more tomorrow.

I'm going crazy for him, but is he feeling the same for me?

He kisses back and embraces me tightly. "Luhan..." I pull away and rest our foreheads against each other, making sure I savor every second. He smiles and meets my eyes. For once, I wonder if I'm really in his arms, him smiling at me. Had he missed me? Or did he just need me for something else?

He stands up and this time carries me to whoever knows where. He stops infront of a particular door that seemed so familiar. He sets my feet on the ground and wraps his hand around my waist.

His other reaches towards the door knob and twists it open. My eyes widen in surprise as I recognize the room. It was the first ever room given to me. I was in the mansion I first met Luhan. Well, atleast when I couldn't remember anything.

I rub to the bed and hug the covers, never thought I would ever miss it. Suddenly, arms snake their way around my waist and Luhan leans in.

"I missed you so goddamn much-"

"Luhan"

"-I was a wreck when you disappeared, Eunsook. I was lost, terrified even. So terrified that I almost thought I was dead. I couldn't stop thinking about you. I was so crazy that I sent more than a hundred thousand guards for you. Hell, I even marked your initials. How did I ever fall you? Fall for such a bittersweet lady like you"

Time stilled and all my tears came pouring. I turn around to face him and then I remember, I had to tell him.

"Luhan, listen to me. There are two traitors in your family. Not one" I break away from his embrace and explain.

I explain every single thing that I know. I explain everything else except for the plan I'm executing right now.

After I was done, he looks at me shocked. "Look, I know you don't believe me. I know you don't love-"

"For Christ's sake Eunsook. Haven't I even told you how crazy I was for you? I believe you but you better have a plan"

"You love me?"

I ignore his last sentence and I look at his eyes. "Haven't you even noticed? Eight months have been over a month ago"

He moves towards me and kisses me. His lips fitting perfectly with mine but as soon as he breaks apart, I slap him hard.