[ S I X ]

He took my hand in his and tangled my fingers with his. My head was still spinning in circles as my neck was still aching. "Ma-Mas" I coughed. Blood came out. My vision suddenly darkened and I couldn't feel anything at all execpt thirst.

"Bloody Hell" was all I heard before my mind completely became lost. My eyes stumbled upon darkness and I completely knew I was lost and trapped in whoever knows where.

Few more seconds passed until I completely saw nothing and thought of nothing.

༺༻

I stirred around the cloud-like feeling I was lying on. I blinked my eyes open, trying to adjust to what seemed light. "Ugh" I groaned as sudden ache rushed up to my body again. "Stop stirring" What the?

That was the only time I realized I was lying on a bed and I faced my left, my face came in complete contact with his chest. I jumped a little in shock and that was also the time I realized he was holding me. No, hugging me.

His legs were hugging my two legs, covering it completely. His arms were wrapped around me, pulling me closer to him as if he knew I thought of escaping. I looked up from his toned chest, fighting the heat creeping up to my cheeks as I looked up to face him.

He was flawless. His jawline was sharper than I imagined. His eyelashes were longer than mine. His lips looked like a cherry due to its redness. He also had a pink tone on his cheeks. I gulped, He was perfect.

"I know I am" I immediately shot my eyes open to reality.

Me -

Master Lu -

wrapped under the covers-

Master Lu topless-

and me wearing his shirt-

"Ah!" I pushed him away and bolted away from the bed as sickening images started to fill my mind.

"We-We didn't r-right??" I stuttered "What made you think I'd do that?" I froze as he chuckled loudly and he looked at me up and down. Of course. "Besides, I'm pretty sure your not worth it" I shot my flaming eyes to him as he only tried to hold back from laughing.

I bit my lip back and as I did so, I felt something different. I took a finger of mine and brushed them over the tip of my two canines, just to notice they got sharper. "What the hell happened??"

"And who are you to talk to me like that?"

I stepped back not knowing how to respond. "You're quite amazing to be honest and I was foolish for biting. I forgot that I'd be connected to you if I did so. what a burden."

"Connected!?! What do you mean!?!"

He shot me an irritated look. "Just go take a bath first, you're blood is still bringing aroma to my nose. You wouldn't want another bite even if I would want one" I gulped "Besides, you have the sweetest blood I have ever tasted"

I didn't know what came over me but weirdly, I felt my eyes changing colors as I felt a sudden rush of desire flow through me. I didn't know I knew how to growl not until I let out one. His eyes widened upon seeing me. I was surprised too.

It was only one big step before I was pushing him down and crahed my lips onto his.